Peaches not sweet ....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

seajewel

War Child
Peaches Geldof just keeps on getting into trouble with her dad Sir Bob Geldof.

After being banned from drinking and Ibiza, Sir Bob is now pissed off with her support for the new band; Bono Must Die.

Peaches has shown her support for the band via her MySpace account and has managed to seriously piss off her daddy who is great friends with the U2 frontman.

A source told the Daily Star: "Bob knows it's cool in certain circles to mock Bono because he's become such a huge star since the indie beginnings of U2.

"That doesn't mean, however, that he is happy to see Peaches endorsing it in any way so he's asked her to take the band's image off her site.

"He's a Boomtown Rat and knows about being young and wanting to stick two fingers up at the establishment but the line is blurred for him here."

Come on Bob, what is in a name huh? I bet the band have never had so much free publicity before...

Bono probably finds it very funny - he's got two teenagers himself!

Bob, Bob, just let it go. Bono isn't likely to give a rat's ass, anyway.

Talk about rebel without a clue.

There are pictures of her with Bonos daughter(s) arnt there? If they're friends surely its not a good idea to like said band. :eyebrow: (or admit to it anyway...)

Where was the original story from? The way it's written sounds exactly some tabloid copy, and therefore Bob Geldof has said no such thing, and in all probability couldn't give a rat's arse what Peaches has on her Myspace.

Like a band called "Bono must die" is deserving of so much outrage. I think it's quite funny myself! :D Proof that U2 have reached the kind of popular culture notoriety that Paris Hilton courts.

edit: I note the story comes from the Daily Star. Deffo tabloid crap.

Ha. Nothing worth getting pissed off over, it's just a bit pathetic really. I doubt Bono would care that much about some teens mocking him...

^^ No, the slogan was "Make Bono History," using the same font and color scheme as "Make Poverty History"

Galeongirl said:

:eyebrow: an' what's wrong with peaches missy???? Hmmm??? *taps rolling pin in hand*
Nothing, darling :wink: It would just piss me off if my parents named me that :no:

kafrun said:

Nothing, darling :wink: It would just piss me off if my parents named me that :no:

well... considering her sisters' names... peaches isn't that bad... but peach would've been better

:giggle: ok, or not... Mario reference!!

Dahlia said:

I'm sure she will :eyebrow:
Can't understand why she does something like that :shrug: Is she really that stupid or does she just want to be a rebel? :hmm:

Let's just hope shes not that stupid..:wink:

Galeongirl said:

well... considering her sisters' names... peaches isn't that bad... but peach would've been better

:giggle: ok, or not... Mario reference!!

What is her sis's name?

^ Are you sure you want to know? Rockers can name their kids some of the stupidest things..

Though I like Tiger Lilly. That's actually really, really cool. I wish my mom had been that creative.:p

Back
Top Bottom