owen wilson

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I don't know about you guys, but I think he's just adorable! He's funny and cute at the same time :giggle:
I wanna see wedding crashes soon... but I don't think I'm gonna be able to see it in the theatres so I'll just have to wait :( But... I can still look at owen in the mean time :D

What do you guys think of him?!

Yeah! I totally agree. People think I am a bit mad but this guy is seriously adorable.

Well said TheWho4Life!

The broken nose gos with him haha! Though, sometimes it annoys me, but if he didn't have it... I don't know lol, he wouldn't be him :D

Tilli said:
Yeah! I totally agree. People think I am a bit mad but this guy is seriously adorable.

Well said TheWho4Life!
haha! My mom thinks im mad for likin him too, she cant see how i can like a guy with a nose that looks like his hahaha... but, she knows I love him, so the other night when her and my dad went to the movie store she got me a movie with him in it... don't remember what it was though lol. I just love him! He's HILARIOUS!

Owen was at the 2nd show at Anaheim this past April, He was hanging outside with a few other people and this guy from Australia whom i befriended asked me to take a pic with him and Owen (he wanted friends to know he met celeberties while here)
Some one asked him if he was a U2 fan and he nasely responded:: Oh definately!...:wink:

Speaking of Owen, I just saw the movie "Behind Enemy Gates"
It is a great movie! lots of action *I recommend*

Owen Wilson:hmm: very funny and talented, that is hot!!! He is what I would consider SEXY/UGLY:reject:

Back
Top Bottom