Only enter if you REALLY love Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starsgoblue said:

Haha, no really... :sad: Everyone has a Bono story, except me.... (cries)

And me. :hug: starsgoblue :hug: I'm determined to meet him this tour, though. He better get his sexy ass in Indy again so I can get tickets and then arrive hella early! THIS time I'm gonna do it right, and get there SO EARLY that I'll be in front... :yes: and I'll meet him before the show damnit!!! I MUST!!!

stars, u2bonogirl, our time will come...we shall meet him I'm sure of it, and I bet sooner than later. We'll all meet him this tour I'm almost sure of it :)

ahem...yeah...fudgsicles and yoga... :angel:

I don't have a story either. I would love one. I tried to go to see him when he was in Philly for DATA - but I have kids and kids had sports.

This time - the kids are gonna do something for mommy - I figured this time - they will come with me. Since they hear him all the time - why not try to see him in person? Wish me luck - maybe Dad will go too - LOL.:wink:

haha, how bout larry?

larry now:
U2_Larry1_350x435.jpg

larry in 120 years:
U2_Larry1_350x435.jpg

AtomicBono said:

And me. :hug: starsgoblue :hug: I'm determined to meet him this tour, though. He better get his sexy ass in Indy again so I can get tickets and then arrive hella early! THIS time I'm gonna do it right, and get there SO EARLY that I'll be in front... :yes: and I'll meet him before the show damnit!!! I MUST!!!

stars, u2bonogirl, our time will come...we shall meet him I'm sure of it, and I bet sooner than later. We'll all meet him this tour I'm almost sure of it :)

ahem...yeah...fudgsicles and yoga... :angel:

Ya know...Indy isn't too far away. Maybe we should team up! :hmm: You are my adopted PLEBAn anyways...! :heart:

Mmmm...fudgsicles...

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:

Ya know...Indy isn't too far away. Maybe we should team up! :hmm: You are my adopted PLEBAn anyways...! :heart:

Mmmm...fudgsicles...

you lucky ppl from America- you can be at least sure that he'll come somewhere around ya. and i can never know. maybe they'll come somewhere here and maybe not (probably not- AGAIN!!!) and i'll wait for them till the end of my life (or till they stop going on tours...)

Back
Top Bottom