Ok ladies...bachelor #1!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't listened to the extended CD yet! :ohmy: I got home so late last night, and today there's no quiet time. I need quiet time for CD's because I'm picky.

I can't wait! :hyper:

I have so much Gerry waiting!

:lol:

i think you'll think you've died and gone to heaven when you listen to the extended soundtrack. it's so wonderful. there's so much more gerry on it and its some of my favorite parts. :drool:i love it:drool:

Yes--I giggle at the opposite pictures of Raoul and Christine chastely kissing, and the Phantom practically groping her. :up:

And the close-up of him with the little theatre is really nice too.

What DID they do to him in that movie? He looks so unlike himself. They defined his eyebrows more, and I'm sure the slicked back hair played a part. But he just looks SO different. :ohmy:

he does look completely different....i would like to see him minus the mask and prosthetics with a clean shaven face and slicked back hair to see if he looks anything remotely like the phantom. either way, he's HOT!!!!!!

speaking of hot:
paris04_3.jpg

paris02_3.jpg

I listened to the extended soundtrack last night. It was awesome--some of the extras were cheesy, like the swordfight--I can't see it, so what's the point? (Although hearing Gerard's heavy action breathing is kind of hot.)

But the extended graveyard was probably my favorite addition--I could never understand what they were singing in the original cast recording and that's a pity, because it's quite a sexy scene. "Wildly my mind beats against you--you resist--but my soul obeys!" Who wouldn't? :drool:

I like hearing his voice, too--"Did I not instruct that Box 5 was to be kept empty?"

Good times. Good times indeed.

Better times with new pictures... :drool:

Isn't the extended soundtrack great? I was also thrilled at the extended graveyard part. My gosh his voice is great :drool: And i'm with you on the heavy breathing thing....WOO! :faint: Good stuff :up:

It seemed like some of the recordings were clearer too--like the whole end sounded alot sharper, but maybe it was just me.

I wonder if they recorded it all in the same room or mixed it together?

Yeah it is clearer i noticed that too. I also wonder how they recorded it. It seems they could play off of each other if they did it together, but who knows. :shrug: I wonder when it'll come out on DVD.

I'm guessing summer. :|

You can hear him choke Raoul...so either Raoul is a good actor or Gerry was there, doing his part... :laugh: I read they got along well.

Oh, I saw that! It's hysterical--and after seeing the pics from Mrs. Brown, it all came full circle. :laugh: They weren't laughing--they were crying, Gerry!

This was my other favorite quote:
"I thought, here comes the heart attack...so I came back here, had a fag and now I'm all better."

And drinking the coffee at the end, the Viking way...

I love that long, shaggy Braveheart hair. I wonder how he managed *not* to get hired by Mel Gibson???

:shrug: Beowulf is going to be great. I love the poem, probably my favorite piece of literature. I'm SO excited! I'll be even more excited when they come out with the release date. :hyper:

I know! I want it released now!!

I think we will get a release date soon, because some big director...Roland Emmerich or someone, announced THEY want to do Beowulf, so I think that will spur his film to a theatre. I'm hoping it doesn't have the opposite effect and squash it altogether. :|

Grr, I dropped Old English and my copy of Beowulf is packed--and I'm really in the mood for some Anglo-Saxon poetry...!!

I've always been partial to "The Wanderer" too, have you ever read that? Really haunting--and if you like LOTR, I suspect this was one poem Tolkein was *really* influenced by.

I love those Beowulf photos--that new one of him striding around the hall looks like you could have just photographed it right out of the poem.

No I haven't read "The Wanderer". I've heard of it though.

New pic:
39_419_1.jpg

there are some other hot ones from a vogue photoshoot but they have a REALLY annoying watermark so i won't post them.

:drool:

I'm sick, I'm cranky and I had to carry a backpack of books on Lev Trotsky, and probably for nothing too! (That makes no sense, but it doesn't matter.)

But I come in here and all is well.

I miss his long hair, but I like his current bedhead look. Just not the buzzed thing.

These are gorgeous.

White or blue button up shirts are one of my biggest weakness.

Probably because no guy (except Gerry Butler, apparently!) wears them in real life! :laugh:

Ooooooh. :drool: Did you see the poster they have up on GB.net? Me want!

I hope they get a better trailer soon. Valhalla, I am coming. :hyper:

Is it wrong to hope Sarah Polley gets eaten by Grendel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom