Oh Loardy!!! The benefits of my job........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
....means that almost everyday, every week someone with a sexy Irish voice from da South rings me, and I 'Kinda' pretend its someone who knows, or is U2 disguised.....LOL!!!!!!!!

Hey, we can all dream!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

BLARG! All that I ever hear on my job is a mix of english and spanish. What we call "spaglish". And trust me it sounds horrible
mad.gif

Bossman: So qu? piensas about this project I need to finish ?
Ana: Dunno. Maybe puedes mejorarlo.
Bossman: Thanks. I ya deja de hacer eso.
Ana: What? Qu? cosa?
Bossman: Checking the internet. Ponte a trabajar. LOL
biggrin.gif

*sigh* Maddie you're lucky to live there

I am working on organizing a press conference at work about some new medical research. One of the researchers in named Dave Evans. I fell of my chair when I read that!

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Well then release it from its shed and let it over to roam free and nash in the green fields of Ireland!!!!

(who knows it might meet a lady donkey
tongue.gif
)

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Or maybe a male donkey (aka Sparky)

there is one by that name in the South, ever heard of him???????

quite an animal........!

Yeah we can call all the boys and say "Is this the mooooooffin factory?"

Edge: I'm sorry you have the wrong number. *click*
Larry: What the foook? you think this is the fooookin mooooffin factory? FOAD *click*
Bono: Mooooffin factory...mmm mooffins..no this isn't the number but if you do get it call me back and tell me what it is.
Adam: No but you sound cute, would you like to come over?

------------------
b0280.gif

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 01-25-2002).]

The only U2 aspect of my job is that I had to make a sign that says "Please use this door", and I made it look like Bono's Bubble Pants!!

Also, sometime's when I take calls I will say "Have a nice evening/day/weekend", and the other person will say "You Two"
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
The only U2 aspect of my job is that I had to make a sign that says "Please use this door", and I made it look like Bono's Bubble Pants!!

Also, sometime's when I take calls I will say "Have a nice evening/day/weekend", and the other person will say "You Two"
biggrin.gif

LMAO!
biggrin.gif

At least at work I get to listen to U2 all day.

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:

Larry: What the foook? you think this is the fooookin mooooffin factory? FOAD *click*
Bono: Mooooffin factory...mmm mooffins..no this isn't the number but if you do get it call me back and tell me what it is.

LMAO...that is so funny. I get the benefit of listening to all sorts of American accents(Mainly southern) and sometimes non-american accents. I have one client who is from England and I love talking to him and so do the rest of the ladies in my office.
biggrin.gif

Okay...I have a pretty cool job which consists of sitting on my ass and signing people into the language lab...

And I'm just so lucky that there is a computer at the desk....

So you can guess what I'm doing for 4 hours every Mon, Wed, and Sun
biggrin.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

That's fun. I only get a $25 bonus check . Though I do get to get paid for posting on Interference...so it's a trade-off.

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

Originally posted by Ana:
BLARG! All that I ever hear on my job is a mix of english and spanish. What we call "spaglish". And trust me it sounds horrible
mad.gif

Bossman: So qu? piensas about this project I need to finish ?
Ana: Dunno. Maybe puedes mejorarlo.
Bossman: Thanks. I ya deja de hacer eso.
Ana: What? Qu? cosa?
Bossman: Checking the internet. Ponte a trabajar. LOL
biggrin.gif

*sigh* Maddie you're lucky to live there
LMAO That's my AP Spanish class!! We looked at pictures of Garcia Lorca and this girl Ellen says sarcastically "O yeah. I wanna casarse him" ROFL!!!!!!

Anyways. Em...I want to have Irish imported boy ring me
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:

LMAO!!!!!!!!! Fooooooooookin mooooofin!!! ROFL!!

BONO: Em...I'm not sure but there's a ruckus in the child corral. There's just SO MANY of them. Could you maybe talk to my Ali about this instead?

Abuela: What's a Bono?

Bono: What's a muffin?

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

at my job, i get to blow things up, make comets, make liquid nitrogen ice cream, make kid's hair stand on end, and take children on a journey to the stars.....lol

i am a child in a grown-ups body....

Originally posted by elizabeth:
at my job, i get to blow things up, make comets, make liquid nitrogen ice cream, make kid's hair stand on end, and take children on a journey to the stars.....lol

i am a child in a grown-ups body....

WHERE DOTH THOU WORK?!!!! I wanna come!!
biggrin.gif

Em...I just go to school. And...

DOOD we got these forms to fill out for career day, ordering our preferences of what we want to see. The choices were something like

SOCIAL SCIENCES
BUSINESS
EDUCATION

and 2 or 3 others. It made it all seem so BORING. *SIGH* Luckily, as Bruce Springsteen, I won't have to worry about any of that.

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

Originally posted by Jody:
LMAO!
biggrin.gif

At least at work I get to listen to U2 all day.

I don't have a cd player at work. I do listen to the radio though, and I have a system to getting to hear the maximum number of U2 songs in any given day. There are two stations that both play U2 quite a bit in Toronto. I pick one in the morning and I listen to it until I hear U2, then I change to the other one until I hear U2, then I go back to the first one. I figure that no station is going to play U2 again, right after they just did!!

Back
Top Bottom