New pics from LA Times article

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BAW

The Flower
The second one is a bit crooked and wrinkled but they were almost too big for my scanner so I had to do a few folds :wink:

Enjoy!

latimes2.jpg

latimes1.jpg

I love that picture, too ^^^^. Never seen it before-he looks good. The rest of the pictures are great, too-so I sense that the hat Bono's wearing in the more recent pictures may be his new look or something?

I also have to agree that Edge and Larry are looking nice, too :yes:.

Thanks so much for putting these up! :D.

Angela

I too have a feeling that the stylin' straw hat is going to be a big feature in the new pictures/new album/new tour
It appears that the blue demin shirt is a major player as well
The other boys appear to be sticking with the elevation look - Adam -nummy
In all they all look pretty darn hot
Thank you so much for putting these pictures up
hugs
Chrissi

Thanks for these EXCELLENT pics - especially the new ones. :wink:

Even after all these years, U2 can still take GREAT pics. I love their "new" look.

It's simplified yet refined. But it's always Rock 'n Roll! :up:

Very Cool - but VERY HOT. CLASSIC U2. :combust:

What a nice way to celebrate the Edge's b-day! :adam: :larry: :edge: :bono: :love: :hug:

Edge...:drool: :combust: :faint:

The other 3 still look wonderful as well. I really, really love Adam's hair like that!! :love:

And, dammit, when is Larry going to start looking OLDER?!?!?!

*grumblegrumblegrumble*
*looks at Larry pic*
*grumblegru...*
*looks at Larry pic again*
*grum...LIIIICK*

drealynn42 said:
does anyone else think Bono looks like Johnny Cash in that first yellow photo? Something about the expression...The cowboy hat helps too.

Looks more like a Rambling Jack Elliot
expression to me. :)

victor_f said:

New pic... Portugal sessions, inside the disco?

No, remember Bono was wearing his velvet jacket that day and his hair was pretty and he wasn't in a hat. These look like France the day they lost the CD on the photoshoot.

So Bono's new look is country-fide?? At least he has a new look the other 3 are exactly the same.

:wink: :drool: Oh thank U BAW & Kelly!! I love these Pics!! Yes! I love that 1st yellow Large pic and think Bono looks very..country or folk! I love that Bono look!!:drool: And I loved that article, too! '..Anticipation,..it's making me wait...!!"lol! Can't wait to hear the new stuff! funny, how R. Hilburn tried to 'hide' from us all what he heard..yet we saw right through it! ha-lol!:wink: HE KNOWS! u-huh!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

AWESOME!!!!!!! :hyper:

The boys are looking great!!!! Those are kick ass looks they got there!!!! Looking really cool!!!!! What you all think of my avatar? Oh good God I need that new album!!!!!! :drool:

:dance:

Back
Top Bottom