NEW (new) Bono pics! Bono in Berlin, Germany today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but the speculation over his 'sadness' and the reading into things that we really don't know are there have grown tiresome and extremely annoying. Katey, it was one of your best friends, u2philly, who was one of the first to point this out in a post by the way, and I agree with her. It's not that I'm 'wanting to get back to looking at pics' it's that I'm trying desperately to change the subject and drag this thread out its ridiculous, unfounded doldrums! :banghead: :crazy: I hate to put it that way, but I tried explaining nicely, posting happy pics, everything, but it just kept going on. I am certain I am not the only person who feels this way. Can't we please just leave it alone? Looks like even Jamila wants to!

Last edited:
Bono's American Wife said:

:yes:

I totally agree. Or, being Bono, he could be a bit hungover or maybe just pulling some late nights at the studio :shrug:

Or Lillie's Bordello ;) :laugh:

Some people just care U2Kitten. It's an interesting subject. Just as interesting as any Bono picture.

Bono deserves every good and true positive thought and wish possible! --- I agree Jamila

I still refuse to believe that it's all because of Africa. We don't know and we shouldn't assume.

Anyway, yeah, enough of this subject now. I don't think it shoud've ever gone this way in the first place. That's why I interjected when I saw that a seemingly harmless post by Jamila was twisted and distorted into something it wasn't.

Bono, in those pictures, I think looks great. He definitely looks older, a little sunburned, a little freckled, a little tired, yes, a little down (and who knows WHY). I love the color of his hair, really, and the highlights. I like the length. I don't understand what he's trying to do with the two different kinds of earrings, but that's in no way a slight on them. I haven't slighted Bono in any way here.

I DO care. But he doesn't look a bit sad to me, and really think this thing is being blown out of proportion. If you all want to whine on about how sad he looks and speculate on potential reasons be my guest. In the meantime he's probably partying his butt off and enjoying his life and has no idea what you are talking about.

U2Kitten said:

Or Lillie's Bordello ;) :laugh:

:laugh:

:yes:

btw..I totally agree with your post before the one I quoted...but this will be last I say on this topic...back to looking at pics for me :)

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: NEW (new) Bono pics! Bono in Berlin, Germany today!

super fly guy said:

I think he is having a shit.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lmao:

He does look good with his hair........:drool.... and looking real real good indeed!!!!! keeping taking care of urself Bono:kiss: :combust: :hug:

Katey, it was one of your best friends, u2philly,
my best friends??? I dont know who U2philly is actually but never mind
U2Kitten I understand what you are saying.. but I appreciate you not specualting that people are whining.. People have concern

One of my favourite things about being on the U2 team doing Public Relations for this site is that the U2 fans have such big hearts and are such great people..who respect each other... part of my job here at Interference is to get answers when I need to and to seperate fact from fiction or speculation.. and the garbage from real interest stories..

As for Bono partying his butt off I hope he is , he is an excellent party guy.. man I like a good party to..

On a last note okay I know I said my last post was it but I am irish and I like to talk and am not very good at sitting back..

People blew Jamilas concern out of proportion I think and thats it.. and I think read to much into it..

indeed.. a little healthy debate it's no fighting

I dont know how to take the water marks off... I'm waiting for the english version of the article anyone have it

miss-U2 said:
let's dewatermark all those pics don't u think??? :wink:

ssshh don't say that, there was a fight about pic dewatermarking while your computer was down :shifty: :reject:

u2tour.de said they would translate. If they don't, FallingStar will when she gets back to her own computer.

Didn't Sam tell you guys about him being in France? Remember that, you were thinking, you were in his home country and he was in yours!! :laugh:

miss-U2 said:
we need a translation!!!!! :hyper:

Anyone knows when FS gets back - I could try to translate it if I have time, but wont do it if you know she'll be back soon...

Sad is it? He looks rather jolly to me! Cheer up girls at least this thread didn't turn into a hair war!! :laugh: :lmao:

So I see a lot of you like the hair. Well I'm going to take him to my Pop Chop shop and cut it all off what do you think of that? :macdevil:

j/k of course it's his hair he can have it as long as he wants :D

U2Kitten said:
Didn't Sam tell you guys about him being in France? Remember that, you were thinking, you were in his home country and he was in yours!! :laugh:

they were in france!! :yes: but the weather was sooo bad there that he went to germany :lol:

come back to dublin guys :hug:

anyway, all i want (is youuuuuuuuuuuuu :coocoo: ) is bono to feel better, safe, good, happy, and peaceful :heart:

Why does he have to feel better what's wrong with him isn't this what the fight was about? What is supposed to be wrong with the guy????!!!

Katey said:
I was disgusted by the fact those pics from the beach were posted with Bono and Ali.. whose business is that..

No, I'm not trying to start a discussion or revolution between the PLEBAns, but when I was reading through the entire thread once more I just fell over this comment, and I just have to say something...

I don't know if we're thinking of the same pic Katey, but I think we are, and I must agree with you.

I believe papparazzi-photography, or whatever you call it, is a awful thing and shouldn't be encouraged. This papparazzi-thing violates privacy and can do things that are worse - it might be what caused the traffic accident that killed princess Diana (I don't know, but...) - please keep this in mind next time you see one one these pics...

Vampira said:
You mean the bare butt pics, right?

:yes: (<--- Oh, there it was again :lol:)

...or any other "unautorised" pic for that matter...

edit: Don't want to be misunderstood - By "unautorised" I of course don't mean pics of Bono with fans infront of the studio etc. but, yes, pics of his bare arse, private time with his family etc.

Last edited:
Bono sued the "butt" off the photographer and the magazine, and won a large settlement (which he gave to charity). The judge agreed that the family's privacy had been grossly invaded, and that the photographer had been trespassing on private land when taking the shots.

Vampira said:
Why does he have to feel better what's wrong with him isn't this what the fight was about? What is supposed to be wrong with the guy????!!!

Nothing! He looks and says he's unhappy...that's just what people are commenting about. So, people want him to feel better. :banghead:

thumb.php

Soul Always said:

Nothing! He looks and says he's unhappy...that's just what people are commenting about. So, people want him to feel better. :banghead:

He does NOT look unhappy. Name me one quote where he said he was not happy. Maybe not happy with enough funding for Africa, but not unhappy and miserable or sick in his own life, and nothing to warrant the monstrosity that has been made of it in this thread :banghead: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
biff said:
Bono sued the "butt" off the photographer and the magazine, and won a large settlement (which he gave to charity). The judge agreed that the family's privacy had been grossly invaded, and that the photographer had been trespassing on private land when taking the shots.

GOOD :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom