My Bitter Sweet 16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aine_hewson

Acrobat
Well, my bday was on April 11, and now I am 16.
It hasn't been a really good time for me, because my family is going through lot of problems, but a moment made me forget it, and think that life still can be better than this.

About a "celebration party" I had with my friends. We were like on 15 teenagers with their hormones really high in a room celebrating and definitly drinking what we were not suppoused to.
It's really cool when you're between friends, it's so much fun!
One of my friends after getting totally drunk, went to sleep in the bathroom, in the bathtub, and we didn't know, so we passed almost 15 minutes looking for him, and we knocked on the bathroom's door, and he came out and opened a lil door of the kitchen and asked "How do I get out of here?", we laughed pretty hard at him when he said that, he ended going back to the bathtub.

Later night, we were all tired, so we sat in a circle and started telling stories of when we were kids (cause we know each other since we were kids in junior school) and it was funny, we got to the conclusion that we have some kind of really special friendship, because even after some years without seeing some of my friends, I still remember them, and they still remember me, and the most important, we still have a caring feeling kept for each other.

It was a special night for me, it's nice when you have good friends when you can say bullshits and laugh until you cry.

So, just for you know the people, here are some pics!

2c3c50d6.jpg

Mauricio and Reinaldo

072c54fa.jpg

Bianca (one of my best friends) and Vini

b06a3a5f.jpg

Vinicius, Bianca and Pablo

bad04258.jpg

Tati and Marcelo

d8b5538d.jpg

Juliano and me and Marcelo in the back lol

There are not pics of all of them, I wish I had!
:sad: Love this ppl!

I see a lot of sweetness there, in those lovely young faces. It may be easier said than done, but try to put that ahead of the bitter part of your life, which hopefully is only transient. Cherish your friends. As to the trouble in your life, "It's just a moment; this time shall pass."

Back
Top Bottom