mullets!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know I have them!

posterbonolivemullet.jpg

hotmullet2.jpg

I'll post more later!

Kelly those are :drool:

You are incredible!! You are too modest, you should put your photobucket page on the picture sites thread. I tell ya, I thought I had a good collection on my fotki page and I am proud of it, but yours is bigger and better. I am sorry I didn't upload everything I had before the computer busted. But anyway, I don't have the biggest collection of 80's Bono pics online, you do! You should seriously consider making a website. :bow: :bow:

:hug: I wish I could find a blushing smilie :)

Thanks, most of the pics are from Pleba :hug: and a big thank you to SpanishEyes too :up:

I think the photobucket albums are my website - I would have not clue how to make a real one :reject: :lol:

and like I said before, please feel to right click and save away

:hug: Kelly

Yeah I can't make one either so I was looking for some way to exhibit them online and post them other than I site I can't make. I also think doing it this way is much less expenisve and you don't get bugged about the bandwidth. I'd love to have a website but all I really want are the pics anyway so this will have to do. Kelly you have done an excellent job documenting everything posted on PLEBA and that is very valuable for everyone! :up: :bow:

Back
Top Bottom