More U2 360° Tour 2011 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Dallas, I have never seen him dive into the underworld just like that night.:lol:

Dive into underworld? What happened and when?
Dallas forgot to put the piano on the stage and as the New years day begun and Edge started to walk towards the piano and it was'nt there,he shouted PIANO! Poor Dallas was on the stairs at that moment and he just "dived" to make things right.Edge was kinda lost the entire intro,just noodling away:lol:

buenosaires.jpg

It´s an inexplicable thing when I see those photos of them from those nights. Unfortunately, I don´t have pics to post here ´casue I haven´t taken camera (I don´t have and I haven´t been able to buy) But that Saturday Night was wonderful.

OK,here I am again, after 3 concerts with the greatest!!! One was better than the other!!! But as I saw the 3 from different angles, I can tell you, the last one in the inner circle completed my happiness!! Though I was not in the centre , I had them so close I wanted to cry...In fact I did!!!
In MOS, the last one, I was so overwhelmed with tears that I left the crowd and I went to the corner where (I have not realised) Edge was playing the piano...For moments I was alone with him!!! (all the people were at the front rows!) and I could have him for me for a while, I swear we made eye contact for secs ... Tell you I was crying like mad and singing my heart out ... Minutes later a technician called me and gave me the setlist...I guess I can die happily now...

Edge for secs ...just for me!

SAM_0633.jpg

the setlist...

SAM_0644.jpg

:heart:

Omg ! I love that picture you took! Sounds like you had a great time Pat :hug:
I missed the last setlist party, I didn't know they played Stingray again, but I love that tune allot so I don't mind.

OK,here I am again, after 3 concerts with the greatest!!! One was better than the other!!! But as I saw the 3 from different angles, I can tell you, the last one in the inner circle completed my happiness!! Though I was not in the centre , I had them so close I wanted to cry...In fact I did!!!
In MOS, the last one, I was so overwhelmed with tears that I left the crowd and I went to the corner where (I have not realised) Edge was playing the piano...For moments I was alone with him!!! (all the people were at the front rows!) and I could have him for me for a while, I swear we made eye contact for secs ... Tell you I was crying like mad and singing my heart out ... Minutes later a technician called me and gave me the setlist...I guess I can die happily now...

Edge for secs ...just for me!

the setlist...

:heart:

wow!!! :cute:
I understand you so well! He smiled at me in Rome last october, during the intro of Streets when he saw my poster http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/33733_1642389303031_1335782473_31655008_2609134_n.jpg

and thanked me with a movement of his head!

...the best 3 seconds in my life! I'll never forget that smile! :heart::cute:

wow!!! :cute:
I understand you so well! He smiled at me in Rome last october, during the intro of Streets when he saw my poster http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/33733_1642389303031_1335782473_31655008_2609134_n.jpg

and thanked me with a movement of his head!

...the best 3 seconds in my life! I'll never forget that smile! :heart::cute:

Awesome, fellow Edgegirl!

Hoping for at least one this year when he sees my hat. And I have a sign, which is yet to be unveiled...........................................

:up::up::up:

Glad you had an awesome time Pat - Congrats on your "moment" with Edge and the SETLIST!!!!! So cool!!!!

I wonder if they know how much those little smiles and head nods mean to us?

We were talking about signs and the band acknowledging the crowd during 'Crepes with Crackers' brunch in Chino.

I've made a few signs over time that have made The Edge smile and a few that he laughed at. Always fun when that happens.

The most "Pleban" (Dirty) signs I've seen have been the ones' that I've seen a few fans have written for Adam. One had the naked pic of Adam from AB and said "Unos, Dos, Tres... Catorce. NOW I get it!" (with an arrow pointing to Adam's well... you get the idea.

I'm pretty sure the band love the signs and love that the fans take the time to make and share them. Although, Larry not to fond of the SMILE LARRY signs. (Not recommended).

:D :lol: :wave: :applaud:

Lots of friends told me that Adam likes a lot these signs and that he loves to interact with fans during the gigs! :D I dont know because I always stay on The Edge side at U2 gigs!

LMAO that Adam sign would have been some sight.
Really , and they say Bono girls are pervs.:shifty:

I love how he just smiles it all of and just doesn' t give a crap...
:adam: been there done that :giggle:

Awesome, fellow Edgegirl!

Hoping for at least one this year when he sees my hat. And I have a sign, which is yet to be unveiled...........................................

:up::up::up:

I hope you will meet him next summer! :up:

Last year I saw him (and the guys) giving pizzas to us outside the Olimpic stadium in Turin but there were too much people and I could not touch him or talk to him :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom