Moobday: What to wear???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What should Larry wear today?

• White buttondown shirt

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Fireman (red suspenders)

• Skeleton pants

• The Harley shirt

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Mesh

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Leather vest

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Silver shirt

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The Hitman tank top

• Chaps

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Other

• Total voters
erised said:

:lmao:

Notice how quickly the Edge girl finds the Edge pic in a Larry thread that's 8 pages long!!!

:lmao:

:shrug: I swear I don't know how I found that so quickly. I was looking at the pages backwards cause I was on page 8.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This picture isn't as pretty in snapfish as it should be.

337473%3B923232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E232338%3B995294ot1lsi

SpanishEyes21 said:
Hey arw, I plan on posting 50 or so Edge pics in the Larry thread while fj and erised are sleeping, wanna join me:lol:

:sexywink:

:shame:

I haven't made any new Edge stills yet, so youse girls better be on your best behavior. :yes:

But feel free to post pics of both Larry and Edge...together in the same pic, that is. :sexywink:

:hug: I promise I won't hijack this thread with Edge while you're sleeping.....even though it could use a little something to get some :drool: :faint: :combust: action going!

haha :D

:wink:

I'll be good!

Funny how I let myself get sucked into this one. I wasn't going to post any pictures until tomorrow. But now I'm searching all over for Larry pictures. :shrug: oh well. brb with some pics and let's hope I can focus on looking for Larry and not Edge :drool: .......

..........:sigh: doubtful.

SpanishEyes21 said:

the one of Edge and Larry sitting on the couch.

Have you guys seen the Photoshop thread in the Pleabans folder? I want my name in pretty glittery letters:yes:

:D I figured it was that picture :yes: Don't bring that pic around IWB unless you want her brain to turn to mush for a few days again from all the :combust: that picture caused.

I looked at the photoshop thread earlier today because I'm obsessed with getting some sort of software of my own to do all that. But I'm moving soon so I need to wait a bit until I can get some stuff. I want to make my own gifs and stuff for avatars and sigs.

I need a new, cute Edge sigs :yes:

*cougherised*

ooooh I like your new avatar erised :drool:

I voted for the leather vest as i saw that naked wasn't an option :angry: ;) , although all the options are quite nice.

I don't have time to post much tonight so I'll just leave you with this and come back tomorrow.

Attachments

• lar_wgrywh014.jpg
    lar_wgrywh014.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 82
SpanishEyes21 said:

Sometimes I cant stop staring at my sig:huh: cuz I like it so much.
Thanks to erised:yes:

I feel the same way :edge:

And my avatar, thanks to Chizip. I think I will have that avatar forever. Red Rocks Edge and his cute checkered shirt :cute:

But I need a change of sig every once in while. I was thinking something about those beautiful stills of Edge that erised made from the Please video :D but I'm just not sure where to post so she'll see that request. ??? Or if she'd be up to doing that. :shrug:

Ok that was pathetic. I know. But 2 months of not working will do that to a person. :sigh:

arw9797 said:

:D I figured it was that picture :yes: Don't bring that pic around IWB unless you want her brain to turn to mush for a few days again from all the :combust: that picture caused.

:drool:

arw9797 said:

I feel the same way :edge:

And my avatar, thanks to Chizip. I think I will have that avatar forever. Red Rocks Edge and his cute checkered shirt :cute:

But I need a change of sig every once in while. I was thinking something about those beautiful stills of Edge that erised made from the Please video :D but I'm just not sure where to post so she'll see that request. ??? Or if she'd be up to doing that. :shrug:

Ok that was pathetic. I know. But 2 months of not working will do that to a person. :sigh:

I've gone 4 months without working:huh: :sad: and I haven't had much luck:scream:

Just post your request in this thread, Im sure she will see it.

I found this one surfing around the net
doc-3343.jpg

did you see how i just showed up like that when you mentioned that pic? :mac: i know things, i know things :mac:

just kidding, i happened to be hanging around and saw that it looked like a part was going on in the larry day thread cos it's already on page 10, and decided to drop in

i'd post pics, but i'm in the middle of trying to organize the massive dissaray that is my hard drive and snapfuckfish account (i guess since this is the larry thread it becomes snapFOADfish)...perhaps when i wake up...

goodnight arw!

Back
Top Bottom