MOOBday - IRL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonolarry1.jpg

c97a38f2.jpg

larry058.jpg

I miss my posting buddy! :sad:

How did your exams go, Laney?

Big_damn_feet_BW.jpg

Ann_Larry_sport_event.jpg

batmanedge.jpg

I can't separate Larry out of the last one... but I love that picture of him in his cut-off jeans!! :drool: :combust:

Thanks again all you lovely ladies for these pics :hug:
I had to come back to here because I have such a CRAP day at work that I'm soon going to cry :( But this thread makes me feel as good as it's only possible under these circumstances.

Ava79 said:
I had to come back to here because I have such a CRAP day at work that I'm soon going to cry :( But this thread makes me feel as good as it's only possible under these circumstances.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Ava79 said:

Hope you're feeling better Ava. I came back too, but just to perv! :wink: :drool:

achtung_girl said:

Thanks, your :hug:s definitely made my day better! :hug:

zuropa_fit said:

Hope you're feeling better Ava. I came back too, but just to perv! :wink: :drool:

I am better now, thanks :hug: I'm counting the days to finish my work, only 16 to go...then it's back to full-time studying.

And what do you think I actually come here for? Crap day at work is just another expression for perving :evil::drool:

Glad you're feeling better Ava, Larry can always lift you up when feeling down :wink: :hug:

Laney, congrats on passing the exam! :D :hug:

Big hugs to all the Larry girls in here :hug:

Laney_82 said:

This one brings back a very sweet memory to me. At the 10-10-01 show at Notre Dame in northern Indiana, my sister Patt (AKA swandiver) and I had seats behind the stage. At the end of the show, after the encore, as Larry started to go down the steps under the stage, he stripped off his shirt over his head. If you ever hear a CD of that show, that's what the shrieking was about. It was a lovely sight to behold! :love:

Pamelakellett said:

:mad: :huh:

You`ve been keeping this a secret for over a week ?

:drool:

Or have you just recoverd enough to post it :ohmy:
This picture is Larry with a friend and I know of its existence yesterday

Back
Top Bottom