Moob Day- The Comedian

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy: wow. I was just cleaning out my email deleted folder and found the old link to when I last uploaded the Ouside It's America documentary, and it's still working!

Sooo if anyone would like it just let me know and leave your email... not sure i can leave the link here.

bonocomet said:
:ohmy: wow. I was just cleaning out my email deleted folder and found the old link to when I last uploaded the Ouside It's America documentary, and it's still working!

Sooo if anyone would like it just let me know and leave your email... not sure i can leave the link here.

ooh, yes please!

belfastandberlin [at] gmail [dot] com
(^too many bad experiences with spam :|)

BonoFox1 said:
16f25592.gif

Where is this one from?

oh me too! :hyper: :hyper:
m.hodgins (at) cox (dot) net
I have a spam blocker so if you get an email back telling you to do something just disreguard. :nerd: Thanks in advance! I'll take any links you have too.

Drea said:

What's this one from? I've never seen it before...

if you mean the photo itself, I scanned it from my U2 and i book by Anton Corbijn. It's a big pic tho... so I had to split it up... here's the other half of the pic. (The graininess was an effect done on purpose according to Anton)

bwbonoadamenoACdublinsm5-95.jpg

Larry is such a great looking guy, he should really talk, smile, laugh, relax a lot more...it would bring out more of the real person . i think that is what part of the attraction to Bono is for many of us-you feel like you know him. OKAY hold it girls: i know that Larry hates being in the public eye and Bono has... the look of :drool: when you see his eyes, face and bone structure...SORRY-THIS IS LARRY'S THREAD.

Back
Top Bottom