Moob Day- Classic Buzz Cut

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GracelandHarley

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
So, I finallly get my home PC fixed, and I come back to find that no one has started Moobday?! :ohmy: :sad:

Let's go with the obvious-- not new pics of the haircut... but some classic buzz cut shots of old!

Elev_Lar_strikepose.jpg

boomu2fileuflarsmile.jpg

larrychaps-1.jpg

:lol:

LargeLar_MI2prem_yum.jpg

:drool:

GracelandHarley said:
So, I finallly get my home PC fixed, and I come back to find that no one has started Moobday?! :ohmy: :sad:

Let's go with the obvious-- not new pics of the haircut... but some classic buzz cut shots of old!

Elev_Lar_strikepose.jpg

boomu2fileuflarsmile.jpg

larrychaps-1.jpg

:lol:

LargeLar_MI2prem_yum.jpg

:drool:

Ok, first off every pic. on this page is :drool: . However, the last one on this post is...:faint:. Seriously, this man is BEAUTIFUL!! Those lips and eyes and cheekbones...somebody stop me. LOL. God Bless!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

Oh my word.....:combust: :combust: ....:help: That last one especially. You know what would be hot? They need to watch "The Recruit" w/Colin Farrell and take inspiration from the scene where's he working out and he's dripping wet...:drool: :drool: Think about that...deep breaths...God Bless!

Those arms...:drool: :drool:. Girls, now you're just trying to spite me. LOL. I still am gunning for that idea I suggested in my last post. That would be my desktop background for life. I say they do it...:applaud: God Bless!!

I'm just gonna thank you too...Those cheekbones:drool:..and lips:ohmy:...I love Larry's hands....ok, I'm done...I need more HOT Larry pics. They shouldn't be too hard to find:wink:. God Bless!

GracelandHarley said:

Here you go, bonocomet... courtesy of Smilla, who asked my to post this for you!

the_cut.jpg

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to you both!!! :love:

(do you know when or where that is? Sorry I should have asked that too)

^Don't have a clue... hopefully Smilla will be of more help! She sent me the picture.

I vaguely recall that he was at a football match in Dublin, but I could definitely be imagining things.... :wink: That is Ann standing next to him, I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom