Miscellaneous Pictures #44

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
from 10.14.11 - meeting at S.I.R music production in Hollywood

TwIxt.jpg

w9OVg.jpg

ZmvAM.jpg

zR2JK.jpg

QbO4z.jpg

VnBuk.jpg

RnNrv.jpg

qO9bV.jpg

RdbeM.jpg

u5rog.jpg

zn7pq.jpg

Ooh thanks. :drool: Bono and Starbucks

(I've scanned some of the calendar pics and am fixing them a bit in PS and will post later)

Okay I've scanned most of the calendar. I ran out of time but I'll finish tomorrow. These are the better portion of each picture. Lots of sides are cut off, etc. since they wouldn't fit in the scanner. Also sorry about my crappy job at photoshopping the spine of the calendar near the bottom of each photo. If it looks sort of weird that's why.

Cover
U2calendar2012.jpg

I already had this photo from somewhere else:
u2brazil13april2011.jpg

^ I love how they are standing on this historically and politically important place on the Bosporus bridge and Edge has nothing better to do than reading a text message off his phone :lol:

Nerd :nerd:

I was sitting here looking at the pretty pictures when i started to scroll down to March & noticed the top of the stadium & i thought to my self ive seen that place be for then scrolled down some more to look at Edge, thats when it hit me ive seen the place be for cause its ANZ Stadium in Sydney. Then got all excted telling my self wow that must of been taken not long before i saw them :hyper:

& by the way im loving my birthday month, june photo

Thanks for the scans!! I assume the August one is Edge on the bike?

Here's a miscellaneous one - and that's Guggi, not Larry.

I just want to know WTF Edge is doing in this one... :lol::cute::drool:

832272494_k8EB3-O.jpg

Back
Top Bottom