Miscellaneous Pictures #44

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tutu_bono_013_wenn3548592_preview.jpg

tutu_bono_014_wenn3548587_preview.jpg

tutu_bono_003_wenn3548585_preview.jpg

So we've seen Brian there, but this woman behind Bono (left).. isn't that Catriona(Bono's PA)?
I saw her close behind Bono and Ali at the book release thing too. I think it's her although her hair seems a shade or 2 lighter now..

^ It's the same link to the same video that loner posted earlier :)

Thanks to both of you. Always lovely to see and hear Bono speak. And he has a lot to say because he's involved in so many things with so many people. There's a sensitivity and passion about him that I really enjoy and, besides the fact that I find him good looking and enjoy him as a singer and doing his thing with the band, I really love to watch him giving interviews and talking. He is very charming, articulate and has a great humour. Fascinating guy :up:

I think that on the 6th, it was a book event or something. That's when he sang with the choir. The Mass and lunch were the next day on the 7th. The pictures were dated.

I wonder if they'll be in attendance for Sir Paul McCartney's wedding being friends with Paul and Stella.

Ah, OK, thanks!

it's mad how most people look older and worse with age, but he only seems to look better and better the more years he puts on! :drool:

Yeah, it's unbelievable. I talked about this with my mom yesterday. I said: "Hey, I found some new pics of Bono and he looks really good, it's really unbeliable that he's 51 years old!" :D She is also huge U2 fan :cute:

Dude has to be the weariest person on the planet. South Africa, Dublin, and soon to LA. I wonder if he collects frequent flyer miles.

^naw, LA is a week from now. He could squeeze in 2 more countries between now and then. I hope he does collect frequest flyer miles, he can always donate them to to the needy or someone (the military has a program for troops to visit home?). So the U2 private plane is out of commission, now that 360 is over? :D

Wow, Bono girls are really lucky for the daily events of Bono captured in pics. I guess all of us U2 fans are lucky too. We know he's fine and well and er, being involved in his non-band interest. But hurry back into the studio to crank out the new album, ya hear? :madwife: :wink: (although even and pap pics will probably slow down then :sad:)

Good to know that at least hell will have people with great taste in music :)
I'm looking forward to go :D hahah..

Hey, random question y'all. I was watching the credits for FTSD, and they list U2 security as "Brian Murphy and DARREN MURPHY". Any relation? Who is Darren? Edge's beefy bouncer-lookin' security guard, or Adam's tall and lanky one?

Hey, random question y'all. I was watching the credits for FTSD, and they list U2 security as "Brian Murphy and DARREN MURPHY". Any relation? Who is Darren? Edge's beefy bouncer-lookin' security guard, or Adam's tall and lanky one?

He's Edge's beefy bodyguard, and I think he and Brian are brothers.

Gals, we should have asked Pierce Brosnan (er, I mean Brian) this past summer when we had a chance of contact with him!

Or... the last name Murphy is like Smith in Ireland. I could be wrong, but I don't think they're brothers...

Neither do I.

And if it is indeed so, I must say that Brian has really got all the good genes.

Second row, fourth picture from the left--not sure who it is (maybe Gabriel Byrne??), but it's sure not Bono, even though the caption says it is! :huh:

It's Gabriel Byrne, he was there as well.

Ohh I really need this not shure about the cd because AB is too much of an important album to me but I'll give it a go :) & Gavin doing The Fly will be interesting!!

Back
Top Bottom