Miscellaneous Picture Mix #36

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nwn4pj.jpg

Bono's leather pants:drool::love::love::love:

It'd be great to record at Olympic. U2 did. The Stones did. Led Zeppelin did...

But more than that? I'd love to record in Hansa! U2 did. Depeche Mode did. Iggy did. Bowie did. Nick Cave did...

2073849854_4910c4ad3d_b.jpg

2073851848_6fc8885018_b.jpg

3976713068_7bc0f160a6_o.jpg

bwbonoadamsingstudio.jpg

3770950307_dbd3eca36f_o.jpg

289428641_fa15869c0a_b.jpg

289428630_4226d7853b_b.jpg

Oh yeah! I wouldn't mind recording at Hansa Ton either. The Achtung Baby days. But if I were offered to even record anywhere decent I'd take that.

What about Abbey Road?! :D
I went there, it was amazing!! :lol:
I also tried to get in (hehehhh...) but when I got to the door the guy on the intercom greeted me and I know he was seeing who I was, and seeing a 14 year-old with a Beatles shirt (I wore a U2 shirt another day yea :p) knocking on Abbey Road's door, he knew I was only an uninvited visitor :p So I got confused, and didn't tell him anything, just kept staring at the door trying to see what's inside :D

Id love to actually get inside abbey road! I managed to somehow get there again the other day when I was meant to be walking out of camden :lol:

has anyone got the pics of the guys and Green Day walking across that famous Zebra crossing? Ive never seen large ones :hmm:

EDIT: hehe...sorry I know this isnt the right place for posting video....:reject:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CYpTpQQZt4

244778841_644aa08d8b.jpg

see...only tiny pictures :lol: I do spy Dallas and Anton, and a bus right infront of Bono though!

Ahhh that video is sooo coool! xD

Bono in a suit :drool: .. WITH A TIE! :lmao:

Was Edge the one barefooted?? (I crossed it barefooted too :D)

What about Abbey Road?! :D
I went there, it was amazing!! :lol:
I also tried to get in (hehehhh...) but when I got to the door the guy on the intercom greeted me and I know he was seeing who I was, and seeing a 14 year-old with a Beatles shirt (I wore a U2 shirt another day yea :p) knocking on Abbey Road's door, he knew I was only an uninvited visitor :p So I got confused, and didn't tell him anything, just kept staring at the door trying to see what's inside :D

Uh duh!:doh: How'd I forget about Abbey Road!!?? That would be a seriously awesome place to go. Ad speaking of which, there's that new series Live from Abbey Road on Sundance as well. I've seen a few of the various artists on there. Friday they had The White Lies on and some other people. It's a very interesting show and it takes you inside the studio so you can see what it's like.

I saw them play it during the tour. But overall... it seems that it was filed in the same file as "Do You Feel Loved", "Electrical Storm", "Indian Summer Sky" and "Crumbs From Your Table" - tunes that just dont' seem to 'elevate' live - and hence are dropped from the set list.

To keep on topic...

U2_1980-larger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom