MERGED ----> your message for adam's birthday!! + Happy Birthday!!! + Adam's Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miss-U2

Refugee
your message for adam's birthday!!

well, the 13th of march, it is Adam's birthday :love:

so, as i am going to Dublin around that date, and as i have already some stuff to give to the band, why not giving a letter with all your wishes to Adam?? :hyper:

so, just post in here your message for adam's bday, and then i will print the pages :up:

and of course, i will do the same for bono, edge and larry :wink: but we have time :lol:

so well, here's my message for my little sweetie Adam :hug:

Adam, here's Emilie (u know, this crazy french girl, living in Galway, who keeps following you in Dublin :laugh: )

I just wanted to wish you an Happy Birthday :heart: the best one in your entire life :yes:

I hope this day is gonna be a wonderful one, enjoy it :hug: and especially, enjoy your cake :wink:

Keep working on the new album :up: but don't forget to take good care of you :kiss:

Thanks for being so sweet with me Adam :love: i hope u like my gift!

see ya soon!
xxxxxxxxx

Emilie, the sushi-girl :coocoo:

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Adam
Someday I hope to meet U2!

Hope you have a wonderful day Adam! Looking forward to the new album...

All the Best & Take Care

Celia x (from the UK)

Happy Birthday Adam!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the years of inspiration, you are beautiful.

Take care, we love you!!!!

Made from Venezuela

Last edited:
Hi Adam! :wave:

I hope you have a great birthday this year, and many more to come! :D

babykiss.jpg

:heart::kiss:,
Catherine
Toronto, Canada

PS- Don't be afriad to take out that birthday suit! :sexywink: :shifty:

:wave: Hey Adam!

Happy Birthday, boy!! :wink:

I hope you have a GREAT bday!
I wish I was there to wish you a happy birthday.

Thank you for everything!! I love you!! :hug:

Hope to meet you soon!

Hugs and Love,
Johanna :kiss:

Happy Birthday to you!!
Happy birthday to you!!
Happy birthday dear Adam!!
Happy Birthday to you!!

:applaud: :applaud: :happy:

Now in portuguese...

Parab?ns pra voc?! Parab?ns pra voc?!
Muitas felicidades, muitos anos de vida!!

:applaud: :applaud: :happy:

:hug:

I wish you all the happyness in the world, you deserve it!! :cute:

*hugs*

Mariana

Porto Alegre, Brazil.

My birthday gift for you:

36 Spoon Display Case
Item # SP01

Product Description
A great way to display your spoon collections. Black matted background to create a lovely display. Brass hinges, door latches, and wall brackets to hang (wall mounted). Glass door cover to protect from dust and damage.
339%3A%3B%3C6%3B23232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A%3B%3A66686ot1lsi

:D

just kidding :wink:

I hope you have a wonderful birthday and may this year be the best year ever :hug:

-Kelly
Tampa, Florida USA
:)

Last edited:
Ahhh...Adam's Birthday! A cause for celebration for women around the world!:applaud:

Happy, Happy Birthday, Adam! :hug:
Hope it's your best one ever!:happy:

Wishing you much love & happiness,
julie

Tennessee, USA

Happy birthday,Adam!!!! :wave:
I hope you have a great birthday,with a lot of peace,love and happiness! :hug: :hug:

Huge hugs,

Bruna Santos
Juiz de Fora,Brazil.

P.S: Don't forget to send us a piece of cake!
party.gif
:D

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Adam!! :hug: Where's the afro?? I would love to see it again. Just kidding, Have a happy bday and dont party to hard you've got an album to work on.

:wave:

Happy Birthday to a sweet wonderful talented man..... may all ur wishes come true and may ur day be filled with lots and lots and lots of love and happiness. Hope to meet up to u in Manhattan sometime !!!!!!!!! *hugs and kisses*

An Irish blessing.....
May the sun shine, all day long,
everything go right, and nothing wrong.
May those you love bring love back to you,
and may all the wishes you wish come true.
Happy Birthday Adam!
Hugs,
Shari

Happy birthday to my favorite man, I'm really obsessed with you :coocoo: and maybe will never see you around here :sad:, life is hard, what can I do?... enjoy your day :)

Gabriela from Mexico :hug:

Have the happiest birthday Adam.I hope someday to be able to play like you.I admire your musical gift and style.Your my inspiration and i give you all my love..:hug:

Heidi Hirsch
Modesto,Ca

Congrats to the poshest member in U2, the jazzman of the band, Mr. Adam Clayton :yes:

Happy Birthday. Feliz Anivers?rio. :)

big hug from
Maria Teresa
Porto Alegre, Brazil

Happy birthday Adam!

Hi Adam! :wave:

Best wishes for your 44th birthday!!! :hug:

I hope you have a great day together with family and friends, filled with great gifts and lots of love - you deserve it! :wink:

... and also: Best wishes for your future! :happy: Looking very much forward to a new album - keep up the good work! :up:

Hope to see you in Copenhagen sometime soon - maybe next time you could come when it's not SO hot...? :lol:

Best regards...
-- Dorthe --
Copenhagen, Denmark

Happy Birthday to my favorite bassman! I hope you have a great day. Keep on rocking!! :hug:

Linda
St Louis Mo

Here's to wishing you a wonderful, restful and fruitful birthday. I hope U2's grooviest member enjoys himself...and hey, at least now you have an excuse to walk around in your birthday suit, eh? :wink:

-Cheers
Paul

Happy Birthday to my favorite bass player and by far the coolest member of U2! Have a great day!

Michelle
Canada

Last edited:
Happy Birthday!!! (parab?ns!)

HI ADAM!!
I JUST WANTED TO WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WITH A LOT OF LOVE, PEACE, HAPPINESS AND CAKE, OF COURSE!! :pP
God bless you.
You are the best!
I love you very very very much! :***

Bye!
Kisses
Ana (from Brazil!) @-}---

Hey, come to Brazil!!! PLEASE! :)))

Back
Top Bottom