MERGED ----> OMG!! what a pic!! + Paris match photo thanx

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think he could at least ASK first. He has a screen name here, I've seen him browsing (herby_mix) so he could post and wait for a response, but I guess he's too anxious to get the scoop to wait. Also, the screen name really isn't enough, he could at least mention of PLEBA and interference as the source, and have permission of the person whose hard work, time and/or money went into the pics!

Tabby said:
Yeah, it was Soulnation who found it and posted it, and Queen Bee who doctored it and enlarged it to high quality. Yay for them! U2Guatemala is ALWAYS raiding PLEBA and posting our stuff. Sometimes he credits the girl by screen name, or not. Anyway, if it's new and it's hot, it's here first. We even have girls who search the regular sources every day just IN CASE a new pic shows up, that's how devoted we are! Yes PLEBA ROCKS! :up:

That's why it was so funny how the pic made its rounds and came full circle from start :laugh: ;)

lol, would just like to point out that kellyahern found it first and told me, and then I posted it! :):hug:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Good, 'cus I sent them a scathing e-mail last year when they kept ripping off pictures that Char paid for and I spent hours removing the water marks and extra stuff that comes on the files. They should be crediting everything, if not, please let them know 'cus that's not fair!

yeah esp. since they watermark over them.... at least from what i've seen. :shrug:

i love how they keep up on current pics tho, i will give them that :up:

:applaud: Queen Bee, Souly and Kelly! :applaud: That's one of the sexiest pics ever and we thank you for all it took to bring it to us!

u2aremyfriends, you know a hot one when you see it! ;)

I went to Barnes and Noble today and they still have the November issue out. International magazine's are usually a few weeks behind so hopefully the December issue will be out soon :drool:

Queen Bee said:

:hyper:

I hope my local Barnes and Noble carries this magazine. I'd have no problem owning a second copy. :drool:

I actually went to 2 B & N's today. One had the Nov issue and one didn't even sell it, or if they did they were out. If you ask at the information area they can look up to see if that particular store sells it or which ones in your location sell it. I've asked about other magazines in the past and they have a list.

Tabby,

I'm assuming from your sig you are a Bono neck fan??? Me too! Even my husband knows how bad it is. It was my first thought as I looked at that first photo (U2aremyfriends - thank you very much) - just a bite. It is a running joke with hubby - I say ift everytime I see the B-man.

Re: Re: Re: OMG!! what a pic!!

KristenF said:
Yeah, no kidding ! No wonder they keep having kids !:sexywink: :combust: :drool:

:lol: :p!

Seriously, though, that first picture is just...good lord...:drool:...I can't think of words good enough to describe it.

The second one is cute...I like that one, too. :).

Barnes & Noble, eh? :hmm:...I'll have to see if my family's up for a trip to the city anytime soon, and if so, I'll take a look around there and see if they have it.

Angela

I went to the record store this morning and I've bought the slane dvd and the mag!! yeah!! I'm so happy right now!!! :happy: :dance:

btw, I thought you were the ones who sent the pics to that site...at least the webmaster could ask before adding them there...

Last edited:
would u like to do me a huge favor??

could u type the article in french here, or send it to me?? just the part i have not transalted yet..cause i don't know where i put my mag, and i'd like to finish it today, cause i won't have time after...or if u could scan just the article or i dunno...

i feel soo stupid to have lost this mag!!

frenchie1970 said:
Tabby,

I'm assuming from your sig you are a Bono neck fan??? Me too! Even my husband knows how bad it is. It was my first thought as I looked at that first photo (U2aremyfriends - thank you very much) - just a bite. It is a running joke with hubby - I say ift everytime I see the B-man.

Oh yes!! :drool: :censored: I have it bad for his neck. We used to have a group, or tried to have a group here called the Vampire Squad but it never caught on :( There was a Leather thread a month or 2 ago with necks as the subject that I started, I'll go bump it for you :tongue:

His neck really gets to me, I mean, you know :censored: Most neck fans like his throat, and I do too, but I have a thing for his whole neck, and especially the back of his neck :sick: I LOVE the pic in my sig because it shows off his gorgeous, tasty neck. I like my avatar too, and any neck pic. Welcome neck lover! :yes:

oops !

Hello. I'm Herbert, the webmaster of U2Guatemala.com.

English is not my native tongue, excuse me for any mispelling/grammar mistakes. I read english everyday but can't write it very well. Besides, it's hard to find the ideas in other language.

Well, first at all, my apologies.

I don't want to cause any trouble or annoyance to people from PLEBA.

You guys rock !

As you may know, my site is in spanish language cause it's dedicated for people in Latin America who can't read english and can not visit U2 sites in english cause they don't understand the language. So, I try to share with them the best U2 news and pictures.

My apologies again if someone has been hurted by my fault.

I'm not a Premium member from Interference.com, so I can not get your emails or send PM (Private Messages).
And YES, it's has been my fault not asking you for permission writing in the forum, but I'm a shy guy and don't want to bother other people with my messages. I would rather send an email or PM, but I don't have the permission to access those services.

Anyway, my email address is displayed in my website (u2guatemala@hotmail.com) and I have never received an email complaining about that.
Please, don't hesitate in contact me. I am not a bad guy... hehe.. just a fan who wants to share and spread the U2 news, rumors and pix. My office email is halvarad@banex.net.gt, it's better if you write me there.

A curious thing is the ParisMatch Bono pictures came from PLEBA first, and some interferencers didn't noticed, until someone re-posted them saying they were from my site. In certain way, duplicity helps other PLEBAN's to enjoy pictures they haven't seen yet.

In addition, the pictures located in my site sometimes are linked from PLEBA pages, consuming my bandwidth but I don't have any problem with that cause we are here to share.

Regarding the WIREIMAGE pictures, I'm paying everymonth the subscription fee.

Once again, sorry for any inconvenience.

And if the darkness is to keep us apart
And if the daylight feels like it's a long way off
And if your glass heart should crack
And for a second you turn back
Oh no, be strong
Walk on
Walk on
What you got, they can't steal it
No they can't even feel it
Walk on
Walk on
Stay safe tonight

PS. Kellyahern, Queen Bee, miss-U2, may I have your email addresses ?

Yeah my picture with Bono was posted on U2guatemala without me knowing! LOL all of a sudden my fiance looks on there and there I am on the homepage! It was pretty kewl but I would have liked to be notified...Herby no te preocupes...era sensacional que mi foto con Bono estaba en la pagina principal el a?o pasado.

As for the pic on here...OMG :combust: That picture of Bono is soooooooooooooooooooo sexy!!!!! :drool:

Herby, we know you're not a bad guy and we do appreciate your site, even if most of us can't read it;) But it is sad to see the girls here put so much into getting stuff for us and see ppl think it came from somewhere else. Even though the duplicating might be good for those who haven't seen it yet I still think the original source deserves credit. The girls here put a lot into their pics. If you don't want us to link pics from your site anymore we won't.

miss-U2 said:
would u like to do me a huge favor??

could u type the article in french here, or send it to me?? just the part i have not transalted yet..cause i don't know where i put my mag, and i'd like to finish it today, cause i won't have time after...or if u could scan just the article or i dunno...

i feel soo stupid to have lost this mag!!

Don't worry, I don't have enough time now, but I'll try to type it later. :)

U2 fans are world wide. :yes: I am sure I remember seeing some things at U2G first then here second and of course viseversa, so please everyone don't be fussy. Be proud that U2 are such a great band that news of them and their fans travels far and wide to the ends of the earth! You can't say that about any other fan community! :love:

Your site is great Herbert! :applaud:

If anyone doesn't want their story spread or their picture spread to the far reaches of the earth and to be seen by millions of people, then certainly don't post it anywhere on the net. :huh: :shrug:

Last edited:
I don't think it's a big deal if Herbert puts something on his site that was first posted in pleba because there's tons of times it's the other way around. I've seen news or pictures on U2G first. In fact the first pics I saw of the 46664 stuff was on U2G. A lot of people link his pictures to pleba, stealing his bandwith so it's not like plebans aren't taking from him too. Plus, like he said, a lot of his fans don't read english so he's sharing the news. Unless it's a personal photo that you took of the band there's really no reason to make a fuss about it being on U2G. Besides, it'll end up on another U2 site eventually. Look how many photos we post here that come from other sites. Not to mention he posts a lot of larger size pictures on his site that we only have access to smaller ones, like wire image.

I don't think it's wrong for Herbert to post the pictures we scan for his site, especially when he's crediting the person who scanned it. There's pleny of other sites that take stuff without crediting anything.

We're all one big U2 community and I don't think there's a reason to make an issue out of it.

Last edited:
I do agree with EPandAmerica! I have seen my pics from LA1 and my Bono meetings all over the place, it was amazing how fast those pics were spreading around, at first it bothered me slightly that sometimes I wouldnt see my name credited, but I too realize that we are all just sharing with fellow U2 fans so its ok if sometimes the credit is forgotten! :hug:

well, just what u want me to translate... i started to translate the interview... u can type from the part where u see: "et c'est la rage qui vous pousse ? faire ce que vous faite?" or something like this, about "rage", i just remember i stopped at this question...

but if u are busy, don't do it..i will find my mag, but it can take ages!!! i know me, i lose everything...so it was just if u guys wanted the translation today or tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom