MERGED --> Can I say.... + RED HILL MINING TOWN Video HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RHMT067.jpg

RHMT068.jpg

RHMT069.jpg

bonohero said:
OK... it's a simple fact that women all have different tastes in men - varying preferences in their hairstyles, their sense of style, etc. No one man can be everything to all women, right?

But Heaven forgive me - if you can look at this picture without your knees going weak, your body temperature rising and your imagination exploding into overdrive, then you.just.don't.have.a.pulse. :combust: :faint:

Last edited:
BluRmGrl said:

OK... it's a simple fact that women all have different tastes in men - varying preferences in their hairstyles, their sense of style, etc. No one man can be everything to all women, right?

But Heaven forgive me - if you can look at this picture without your knees going weak, your body temperature rising and your imagination exploding into overdrive, then you.just.don't.have.a.pulse. :combust: :faint:

Oh ya!! Weak knees BIG TIME
This is so weird..... you know looking at these pictures this song came on my shuffle... OMG, YES He is a MAGIC MAN!!! :drool:

Cold, late night so long ago
when I was not so strong you know
A pretty man came to me
I never seen eyes so blue
You know, I could not run away it seemed
we'd seen each other in a dream
Seemed like he knew me....he looked right through me....yeah

"Come on home, girl" he said with a smile
"you don't have to love me yet, let's get high awhile
But try to understand...try to understand
Try, try, try to understand.....I'm a magic man"
:drool:

U2FloridaFan said:
redhillhottie.jpg

That's so good I had to post it again. Love this song. Looks like they didn't quite know what to do with Edge and Larry though...lol.

Thanks Bonohero

It was absolutely my pleasure to make that screenshot. And I do mean, my PLEASURE! :sexywink: I have to live vicariously through this thread until I can get my own personal copy of the Super Deluxe edition.

Thanks for quoting my pic too, BluRmGrl. It's nice to see people like your work sometimes. :up: I also agree with your post!

Also, thank you, BonoFox1, for posting all your screencaps! You're doing us all a big favor. Yum yum! The video leaves me like this :crack: :combust: :hyper: :faint: :der: :ohmy: :eyebrow:

OMG ,OMG ,OMG

I have been avoiding this thread all day , because I can't open mine until Christmas ....... I have no will power .

there isn't even a smiley to describe the sheer beauty and hottness of this man !!!!
all I can say is .

Thank you God !!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom