MERGED ----> Cake Anyone? + Happy Birthday Bono! + Happy Birthday Paul

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ME2U2

The Fly
Cake anyone?

Hey it's Bono's birthday. Where is everyone? Don't want to start the party by myself. Cake for everyone, i'm having two pieces, one for me and one for him!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONO.:kiss: :hug:

lol. Happy Bday Bono and Jordan (how old is she now?) YAY! It's a time for celebration.... I made a cake yesterday! But um... my family kinda ate it all... lol. Oh well lol. YAY BONO AND JORDAN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday Bono!

Happy Birthday B-man! I hope you have a wonderful day with the family! Thanks for giving us so much :hug:

today is his birthday isn't it? LOL

Happy Birthday, Bono & Jordan!!:applaud: :kiss:

*buys gigantic birthday cake & a round of Guiness for Pleba girls*

I actually did buy some cupcakes yesterday & told my kids they were for Mother's Day & Bono's Birthday!:laugh:
Got my usual response..."mommm:rolleyes: "

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Bono and Jordan!
birthday.gif
:wave:

O i didnt know it was ur birthday too Victor_f. Happy Brithday!!!

Lucky sod sharing the same bithday as the one and only Bono! Lol

Happy Birthday, Bono!

Happy Birthday, Victor!

Happy Birthaday to my little son,Pedro!

I wish you beautiful Birthday!:angel: :applaud:

Happy Birthday, Bono!!!! I hope he has a great day! Yay for Tauruses! :heart: :bono: :heart:

p.s. If anyone wants a Bono birthday wallpaper for their desktop, click on the link in my signature. :)

Happy birthday to one of the most magnificent men on the planet, the B-man. He's on my mind all of the time today, and as always, I wish him nothing but wonderful things.
I also hope that his best-ever birthday present, Jordan, has a wonderful day and year?and life!
And happy birthday to victor f and Pedro, too!

Back
Top Bottom