MERGED ----> Bono's Father's Day Celebration with Oprah + Oprah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dreams out loud said:
U2 is also going to be on the Boigraphy/A&E channel tonight at 8pm

Damn...turned on A&E and all I got was a bio on Nicholas Cage...I must be missign something here...:shrug:

MrsSpringsteen said:
That Oprah show made me cry..of all the things I love about U2, one of the most important to me is that they are family men, and Dads..and seem to be such GOOD fathers, and do their best to keep their kids' lives private and as normal as possible.

:yes:.

Their kids are all gonna turn out just fine, thanks to the terrific parents they have.

The show itself didn't make me cry, but the song Oprah played got me all teary-eyed.

Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
All of you ladies here, please don't take it for granted if you have a good Dad - you are so lucky

Sorry, I just felt like saying that

No problem. Glad you said it.

*:heart:s her dad. :).

Angela

:sad: :sad: :sad: *sniffs* I didnt get home in time to see Bono but i did manage to see the rest of the fathers talk which was really nice but i would have loved to hear him talk about his kids. Not only that :sad: :sad: *sniffs* i dont have cable so i cant see them tonite.I WANT MY CABLE BACK. Funnny thing to this is that before when i did have cable there hardly were any shows on with U2, now almost every week there's something on dealing with them is this payback for something i did?????

Back
Top Bottom