Merged ----> *ALL* Bono On OPRAH Threads Are HERE (PICS as well)!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hallelujah Here She Comes said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHEN THEY'RE TAPING!!!!!! SHOULD I GO TO THE HOTEL??? IF SO, WHEN??/??

HOW IS THIS GOING TO HAPPEN??!?!?!?!?@?!~$

BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONOBONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO

MY GOD WOMAN, PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER:D
FIGURE THIS OUT.........FIND BONO........YOU HAVE TOOOOOO!!!!!
MUST GO TO SHOW...........HAVE TO SEE HIM...........

here Gina. Use this NOW!!!!!

Reservation Information for The Oprah Winfrey Show

Audience reservations for The Oprah Winfrey Show are available almost exclusively by phone. Demand far exceeds supply, so you may receive a lot of busy phone signals before getting through to one of our Audience Department members. Periodically, you may be able to request last minute reservations via e-mail. Check below for availability.

Please note: You must speak with a member of the Audience Department in order to obtain reservations. Reservations are not guaranteed due to schedule changes at any time. Promises of reservations through other sources are not valid. Do not pay anyone money for Oprah Winfrey Show reservations.

Current Reservation Availability
The phone lines are now open for September reservations.

Reservation Line
Phone: 312- 591-9222
Open: Monday thru Friday, 9am-5pm CT

E-mail Availability
E-mail: Last-minute available reservations

http://www.oprah.com/tows/program/tows_prog_getticks.jhtml

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! IRIS IRIS LOVE YOU IRIS!!!!!

I checked and they don't have a link to request last minute reservations for tomorrow's show via e-mail (there has to be a link in order to request the tickets online). But I'm still gonna call when I get out of work and see if I can get tickets. I seriously doubt I'll be able to get them. I foresee hoots of laughter on the other end of the phone when I request them. BUT I'M STILL GONNA DO IT. And, hell, even if I can't get tickets, I'm still hauling my ass over to the studio tomorrow. AND to the hotel.

*puts on stalker hat* :angel:

BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONOBONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO

WHEN COME BACK, BRING BONO

:D

*passes Gina a sedative*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONOBONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONOBONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONOBONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONOBONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONOBONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONOBONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONOBONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO BONO ........

:crack:

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! IRIS IRIS LOVE YOU IRIS!!!!!

I checked and they don't have a link to request last minute reservations for tomorrow's show via e-mail (there has to be a link in order to request the tickets online). But I'm still gonna call when I get out of work and see if I can get tickets. I seriously doubt I'll be able to get them. I foresee hoots of laughter on the other end of the phone when I request them. BUT I'M STILL GONNA DO IT. And, hell, even if I can't get tickets, I'm still hauling my ass over to the studio tomorrow. AND to the hotel.

*puts on stalker hat* :angel:

aww shucks.. thanks. ;) *hands over stalker cap and good luck* seriously, i hope you get through and are able to retrieve some tickets. if not at least you gave it a shot..and if you don't get maybe hang out at the studio :shrug: who knows maybe Bono will meet and greet the fans, i would be shocked if he didn't. :angel:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

aww shucks.. thanks. ;) *hands over stalker cap and good luck* seriously, i hope you get through and are able to retrieve some tickets. if not at least you gave it a shot..and if you don't get maybe hang out at the studio :shrug: who knows maybe Bono will meet and greet the fans, i would be shocked if he didn't. :angel:

If I don't get tickets, I might just go hang out at the hotel. Also, I think he'd *want* to talk to fans, but if-er, WHEN he's running late, that might not be an option. I dunno. Thoughts?? Man, I wish I had a partner in crime for this...

you like bono? yes.

Man, I wish I had a partner in crime for this...

*packs bags* *drags Lies and Laura along* *picks up Kristie along the way*
wanna make another spiffy sign fer us? :D

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

you know if i lived there, i would be right there with you. :macdevil:

Oh, I know you would. ;)

I'm thinking I'll ask the U2-Midwest crew if they're heading over there. They're usually way ahead of me on this sort of thing. One problem....I CAN'T REMEMBER MY FREAKING YAHOO USERNAME!!!! GAAAH!!!

THIS WILL happen, whatever "this" turns out to be. Keep sendin' the vibes, ladies. :sexywink:

Re: you like bono? yes.

Ultraviolet Light said:

*packs bags* *drags Lies and Laura along* *picks up Kristie along the way*
wanna make another spiffy sign fer us? :D

*whips out neon poster board and abnormally large sharpies*

*scrawls*

WHEN COME BACK BRING PIE/BONO.

See, now I've already made the sign. SO NOW YOU HAVE TO COME!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :macdevil:

Ladies...I'm on my way out of work...about to call to see if I can get tickets.

And thusly the quest begins.

Wish me luck. :)

*uses Jedi Mind powers*:eek: :eek:

[COLOR=sea-green]YOU WILL GET TICKETS TO THE SHOW.

YOU WILL MEET BONO.

YOU WILL GIVE HIM MY PHONE NUMBER.[/COLOR]

How do you think it feels to be hundreds of miles away? But I know what you mean, so close and yet so far, when you're that close it's torture! Good luck, I want pix!

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

*uses Jedi Mind powers*:eek: :eek:

[COLOR=sea-green]YOU WILL GET TICKETS TO THE SHOW.

[/COLOR]

Well, as I thought, I can't get tickets. Tickets for Oprah get snatched up a month in advance, just cause it's Oprah.

But the hotel and studio will still be waited at by me tomorrow. EEEEEEEK!! I can't believe I'm doing this!!! :eek: :happy:

Well, as I thought, I can't get tickets. Tickets for Oprah get snatched up a month in advance, just cause it's Oprah.

But the hotel and studio will still be waited at by me tomorrow. EEEEEEEK!! I can't believe I'm doing this!!! :eek: :happy:

Well damn the luck.
BUT THAT'S OK...........................

THE OUTSIDE OF THE STUDIO/HOTEL WELL WORK JUST AS WELL.
IT'S ALL GOING TO BE ALRIGHT.
EVERYTHING IS GOOD. :yes:
YOU WILL SUCCEED. :up:
*I should be a motivational speaker*

Psssst! Maybe I should go to the hotel tonight....whadya think??

That's too bad about the tickets:rolleyes: so I think the hotel is a great idea. Go now and good luck!!!:cool:

Oh, I wish we knew someone who had tickets tomorrow . . . .

Hallelujah- I hope you are there now!!! I so hope you get to meet Bono tonight or tomorrow! I left work on 4/19/01 saying I am going to meet Bono, and I thought it was crazy, and I remember saying "I cant believe I am doing this" and a few hours later I met him! Then you can report all the wonderful details back to us!!! Good luck!!!

Well, I went to the Omni Hotel, which is where Oprah's guests usually stay. There was no sign of the b-man, so I'm not even sure if that's the place he's staying. But one thing I did learn is that place is NOT a good place to stalk. The lobby is the size of my room, so anyone coming in or out is definitely noticed. Thusly, I'll probably only be hanging around outside the studio tomorrow. GAAAH I HOPE HE COMES OUT AND TALKS TO US!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

I promise details if and when anything cool happens. :D

Well, I went to the Omni Hotel, which is where Oprah's guests usually stay. There was no sign of the b-man, so I'm not even sure if that's the place he's staying. But one thing I did learn is that place is NOT a good place to stalk. The lobby is the size of my room, so anyone coming in or out is definitely noticed. Thusly, I'll probably only be hanging around outside the studio tomorrow. GAAAH I HOPE HE COMES OUT AND TALKS TO US!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

I promise details if and when anything cool happens. :D

Thanks for the update:cool: Glad to hear that you haven't given up. If I lived within 50 miles of Chicago I'd be right there with you.:wave:

Back
Top Bottom