Macphisto

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mac_027.jpg

dbc408fd.jpg

68fb8f8f.jpg

no pics to add as usual, but I think the B man looks so young and like he is having the best time of his life as Macp, and actually all the guys except maybe the silver fox, but it would be a debate, were all at their most hot period ever during that time.

BonoFox and U2granny - you really have a collection :wink:
Thanks a lot ! I'll never get tired of MacPhisto ahahah ;)

What is the story behind the telephone ? Is it something special he made during the show or something ?

Wow, you west-coasters (u2granny and Bonofox1) were busy during the wee hours--thanks for sharing your great Macphisto collections. This is the only one I had.

BonoEdgeGlitterTwins.jpg

MsPurrl said:
Wow, you west-coasters (u2granny and Bonofox1) were busy during the wee hours--thanks for sharing your great Macphisto collections. This is the only one I had.

BonoEdgeGlitterTwins.jpg

Yeah, I've been waiting for word about my mother. Nervous energy.

Please do not open a thread bout Bono's hairline and what he may or may not have done to it... I beg of you

:sad:

Miroslava said:
Please do not open a thread bout Bono's hairline and what he may or may not have done to it... I beg of you

lol!! i'm not!!! i wasn't even thinking anything like that anyway.

it looked like paint or something.. on my pc. i have the color up way too bright.

Miroslava said:

are you insinuating that it IS his hairline?

besides.. i do not think it is. it looks like some sort of a make-up paint or , i have no idea! LOL

and younger men dont really bald that way. unless someone RIPPED his hair out, but that doesnt look like that. looks like paint.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom