M[.][.]bday: U2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
c6f7d07c.jpg

:giggle:

8615f494.jpg

Leetah said:
congrats on posting your first pics, Grace! :hug:
and to you as well, arhitetka, on passing your exam!
happy moobday y'all!:drool: :wave: (although I'm a bit late)

Thank you, Leetah! :hug: :D

You've added some mighty fine pics to the collection, too!:drool: It's never to late for M[.][.]B day!!:rockon: :heart:

GracelandHarley said:
Woo-hoo!! Finally back on-line at home, after my hard drive crashed 2 months ago (lost everything, I'm afraid:sad: ). :applaud:

I can even upload to Photobucket without crashing the hard drive now! (Wouldn't dare post pics at work!)

In honor of my favorite, :larry: , and my very favorite day of the week... what day is it: M....O....O....B....S!!! My first PLEBA pic posts:

:dancing: :rockon:

Borrowed from the Chi-town girls:

LarEdgettefanpic.jpg

LarryClarityfanpic.jpg

LarryChifanpic.jpg

Does he ever smile? :ohmy: :eyebrow:

GracelandHarley said:

Always a :drool: for Larry!

:wave: , Roelie!

Could you do me a favor: I lost the Larry songs you emailed me a little while ago when my hard drive crashed and died. Could you send them to me again?

:hug:

Grace

I have Larry doing Whiskey in the Jar, Dirty old town, and Wild Rover, but am still looking for him doing 'Tequila Sunrise'
I don't suppose anyone here has a copy of it?

Sad_Girl said:

OH. MY. GOD.

*stunned*

Thank you. Just... thank you.

:bow:

(P.S. - not sure how long many of you have been here, but in a former PLEBA life, I was known as Bonavoix... hello, hello again!... this was YEARS ago...)

Sad_Girl said:

:drool: :drool:

I thought I had a mp3 of Tequila Sunrise on my computer, but I think I lost it. :|
I'll search for a mp3 of it later today. :)

Grace, I'll email the songs to you later today, ok? I have exams tomorrow and I still have to learn for it. :(

I found a version of Tequila Sunrise, but it isn't really great quality. :(

s50.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=20D93L67OKOWJ34P23FUTF12TS

Grace, I've sent you some emails. :)

Hmm, what a day: not only did I finally buy myself a beautiful laptop and got a high-speed internet connection, but it is also my favourite day of the week...MOOBDAY! :drool:

Thank you everyone for the gorgeous pics and be sure to be joined by me and my postings now that I finally have the chance to do that! (I already have a lot of pics on my computer...) :yes:

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: :drool: Larry Mullen Jr is one of God's most beautiful creations :love:

:yes:

did you happen to see him on Fuse last night?

Larry. Leaning on the sofa. His shirt unbuttoned and stretched over revealing shoulder. :drool: Omg :love:

Did he look like he had lip gloss on ... or maybe he was just licking his lips... sigh...

I have the mp3 but am going out of town tonite.. i can post next week if needed :)

karinlv said:

:yes:

did you happen to see him on Fuse last night?

Larry. Leaning on the sofa. His shirt unbuttoned and stretched over revealing shoulder. :drool: Omg :love:

you guys are killing me with all those jucy details:drool: ..I don't know when I'll be able to see it but I'll let my imagination go wild :giggle:

roelie said:
I found a version of Tequila Sunrise, but it isn't really great quality. :(

s50.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=20D93L67OKOWJ34P23FUTF12TS

Grace, I've sent you some emails. :)

Roelie, you are such a doll! :hug: :hug:

My fellow :larry: :heart:, and so generous, too!

:happy: :up: :drool: ... I think I have maxed out my smilie quota!

Thanks, again!

rockbaby said:

OH. MY. GOD.

*stunned*

Thank you. Just... thank you.

:bow:

(P.S. - not sure how long many of you have been here, but in a former PLEBA life, I was known as Bonavoix... hello, hello again!... this was YEARS ago...)

Hi, Rockbaby... welcome back!:wave: No, I wasn't here years ago, just in the past year or so. :)

Why, thank you! Thanks for the welcome back. :wave:

Oh, and anybody have any idea where I might be able to catch a clip or even a download of that Fuse episode mentioned as of late? I don't have cable anymore...

Back
Top Bottom