looking for a U2 sticker, please help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cali*gal

The Fly
hi, i think i saw it on pleba a while ago...someone was talking about a U2 sticker...it looked like one of the international country stickers. like the white germany ones that have a D in the middle (i know cause i have had one my whole life since i am from germany, sorry tangent)

anyways i was hoping someone could direct me to a place to find it, because i really want to stick it on my guitar. or if anyone knows of any other U2 stickers i want to get some. thank you so much.

I haven't heard of such a sticker. :shrug:

But, you are from Geramyn? Me too. :happy: Where are you from?

well i was born and lived in stuttgart, but now i am in california, i love going back to see my family though. i am very proud of being german. where are you from?

are you talking about this? I have it on my car. Go to ebay and type in U2 sticker. They're really cheap too!

337365%3B923232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23233888979%3A3ot1lsi

when I first got it, my dad asked me what that sticker was on the back of my nice new car and I told him it was a sticker of the country I was from. He went like this...:eyebrow:

arw9797 said:
are you talking about this? I have it on my car. Go to ebay and type in U2 sticker. They're really cheap too!

337365%3B923232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23233888979%3A3ot1lsi
oh that's it....thank you so much. i just went to ebay and found it for $2.50! hurray, i hope i win it...i love it so much. sorry i have just been on a trip about it.

FallingStar said:
I'm living near Nuremberg. Maybe we meet some day? :sexywink::laugh:

:yes: that would actually be so much fun! i love meeting U2 fans, (specially pleba ones!) my parents and i are thinking about taking a trip there this summer...hmmm....that could be interesting.

...I should get one for my new car. But my father says I'm not allowed to have all sorts of stickers on my car and I really want this one:

jsbstash_1730_4124

He shouldnt get mad over TWO stickers....should he? :|

i just bid on one of them too...you guys are evil! i have a baaaaaad ebay addiction...

don't worry though! i bid on a different one!

Stories for Boys said:
i just bid on one of them too...you guys are evil! i have a baaaaaad ebay addiction...

don't worry though! i bid on a different one!

lol, the last thing we need is to be competing over the same U2 stickers....but the cutest part is i know that people here would be considerate about it...gotta love U2 fans...i can't decide what i want to do with it though....my car or my guitar? hmmmm might have to get another one soon :lol:

i bid on one two.......but it was a different one..........that ebay sure is addictive!

...I'm looking for a nice U2 poster as well......but i'm not sure if ebay's the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom