Let's talk about sex,baby....LOL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Today i was at work and i got talking to a mate about the relation between sex and music....She said that her favourite song to make love to was one by Luis Miguel ( EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!) and then she asked what was my fav song....My answer was: UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD,BABY!!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! lol

If i had to define that song with just 2 words, the definition would be: MENTAL ORGASM!
wink.gif

Ok girls.........Now tell us what's your favourite song to make love to and how would you describe it!!!

Don't be shy!!!
biggrin.gif

*Flavia*

you, gals
redface.gif

*Scarlet Hawkmoon blushes*

I never thought about saying this to anyone but here it goes:

My lover (until this day) was the first person who introduced me to U2. He downloaded "The Ground Beneath Her Feet" from Napster and played it for me. (By that time , he just was my boss). This happened on March, 2000.

We are a couple since september, 2000. This year on may 11th, we had our first sexual encounter together ( Also mi first one!
smile.gif
).
I played that night the album from "The Million Dollar Hotel" , and of course:

We began doing it with "The Ground Beneath Her Feet" (sighs).
So, this is my fave song to intimate.
*Scarlet Hawkmoon wants to cry of emotion*

Amor.gif

------------------
"Bono & I: We shine like a burning star, we're falling from the sky... Tonight"

Eat your heart out, gals! (LMAO)

Originally posted by ultraviolet299:
there is something about the song, If you wear that velvet dress that makes me think of SEX.

Yeah definitely. I can do it to most music really. Guess i'm just not that fussy
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Niamh_Saoirse:
Today i was at work and i got talking to a mate about the relation between sex and music....She said that her favourite song to make love to was one by Luis Miguel ( EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!) and then she asked what was my fav song....My answer was: UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD,BABY!!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! lol

If i had to define that song with just 2 words, the definition would be: MENTAL ORGASM!
wink.gif

Ok girls.........Now tell us what's your favourite song to make love to and how would you describe it!!!

Don't be shy!!!
biggrin.gif

*Flavia*

Hehe! Personally I can't listen to ATYCLB in quite the same way as the first time I bought it!
wink.gif

Also when I was on holiday got talking to a barman when I asked him if he'd play ATYCLB and then well... lets just say we got at little bit TOO close by the end of the night when he finished work!
biggrin.gif

OMG Bullet the Blue Sky!!!!

Also........HOLD ME......THRILL ME.......etc......*suggestive noises* HOO-AH!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

LOL WOW, hmmmm.. interesting! For some reason, I love Bono's "Aha-Shala" moans in Daddy's gonna pay for your crashed car!
biggrin.gif

Also, if you wear that velvet dress.
biggrin.gif

------------------

Everyone argues, then we do what I say. -Bono, 1987

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by SweetOnU2:

Also, if you wear that velvet dress.
biggrin.gif

PHHHHHWOOOOOOAAAAARRRRRRR
biggrin.gif
lol whatever that means

------------------
~*Mona*~

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

EBTTRT:

Oh now!
Here she comes!

That makes me giggle like a moron

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
EBTTRT:

Oh now!
Here she comes!

That makes me giggle like a moron

LMAO, yes me too! Yeah, that whole song too!
biggrin.gif

------------------

Everyone argues, then we do what I say. -Bono, 1987

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by SweetOnU2:
LOL WOW, hmmmm.. interesting! For some reason, I love Bono's "Aha-Shala" moans in Daddy's gonna pay for your crashed car!
biggrin.gif

I know exactly what you're talking about
biggrin.gif

Also there's something about the screaming at the beginning of 'Big girls are best'
biggrin.gif

*runs off to have a cold shower*

Well...I had my first sexual encounter with my boy friend on the 1st of July, 2001...we made it with no U2 song, the fist time
frown.gif
...But it has been soooo sweet all the same...It was the first time for both
smile.gif

However, I found veeeeeery sexy "The ground beneath her feet" and "If you wear that velvet dress"...whoah...
biggrin.gif

P.S. Me and my boy we are together from 17th of July, 1999...and our love song is ONE...awww...

-----------
*Scarlet*
THE ROYAL KITE OF LANGUAGE FOR L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

Well I can't say which my favorite one to use is, but the ones that make me think sexy are:

IYWTVD

Just about all of Achtung Baby, but especially Real Thing, Myst Ways, and Ultraviolet.

An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart

Heartland

My oh my ladies. Jeeze!

Okay, so this thread can't continue without mention of that sexy breathy little "yeahhhhh" Bono does right before Desire. Totally shuts my brain down.
tongue.gif

And this seems to be the right thread on which to ask...did I hear right elsewhere? Bono at some point covered I'm On Fire???????

::Sherry spontaneously combusts at the mere thought::

SD

Originally posted by *Scarlet*:
Well...I had my first sexual encounter with my boy friend on the 1st of July, 2001...we made it with no U2 song, the fist time
frown.gif
...But it has been soooo sweet all the same...It was the first time for both
smile.gif

However, I found veeeeeery sexy "The ground beneath her feet" and "If you wear that velvet dress"...whoah...
biggrin.gif

This has to be the sweetest thing I've heard in a while!!!
OMG!!!
You waited 2 years to have sex?
*I'm melting over here*!!!!!
I think that is absolutely AMAZING...and a rarity at that....it seems like noone waits anymore!!
I myself did the horizontal boogie only after 3 months...we basically waited until I was 16 and no longer jail bait!!!LMFAO!
You must have a really great man to wait that long...hold on tightly!!!!
Hugs,
Rani

P.S. Me and my boy we are together from 17th of July, 1999...and our love song is ONE...awww...

-----------
*Scarlet*
THE ROYAL KITE OF LANGUAGE FOR L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

Originally posted by Sherry Darling:
My oh my ladies. Jeeze!

Okay, so this thread can't continue without mention of that sexy breathy little "yeahhhhh" Bono does right before Desire. Totally shuts my brain down.
tongue.gif

::Sherry spontaneously combusts at the mere thought::

SD
IALW: Turn it oooooonn

also
need I mention Elevation?!
wink.gif
*innuendo*

------------------
~*Mona*~ / ~*Moaner*~ / ~*MonaPhisto*~
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"If you're not thirsty enough to have a drink, just stare at your face in the glass!" ~MonaPhisto~

"Thank you all for letting me rub up against you" ~BonoBaby~

Originally posted by candys room:
"stuck in a moment" were he sings "i was unconcious half asleep," WOW that is so sexy.

biggrin.gif

mmmmmm.... *rewind* *play* *rewind* *play *rewind* *play*

Also Red Hill Town: "*orgasm noise* LLLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEE slowly stripped away..."
*slowly strips away Bono's leather pants*

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
Well I can't say which my favorite one to use is, but the ones that make me think sexy are:

IYWTVD

Just about all of Achtung Baby, but especially Real Thing, Myst Ways, and Ultraviolet.

An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart

Heartland

Oooh, Johnny.
wink.gif
If you played those for me, I'd swoon for ya!

*runs away before Fly Girl comes home*

biggrin.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~(AIM:pOPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

I know I shouldn't be here....
but some threads you HAVE to read and can't resist replying to..

Don't think I've actually ever done *anything* to a U2 song, but Mysterious Ways and If You Wear That Velvet Dress were written for lovin'.
Actually, IYWTVD was written for lovin', Mysterious Ways was written for f****'.

Sorry. I'll go back to EYKIW now...

*meows*

C'mere, Tyyyyleeer.

Got a new dress just for you.
wink.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~(AIM:pOPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

So I asked about Bono covering Bruce's I'm on Fire and WH said....

[/b][/QUOTE]
IALW: Turn it oooooonn

also
need I mention Elevation?!
wink.gif
*innuendo*

[/B][/QUOTE]

::Sherry scratches her head:;

Eh???

SD

Also Red Hill Town: "*orgasm noise* LLLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEE slowly stripped away..."
*slowly strips away Bono's leather pants*[/B][/QUOTE]

yeah defo , i love the shoating on that track also one tree hill, i love the howl voice when he shoats ,hes pure passion.

What about all the classic ballads? Pure romance! One, With or Without You, All I Want is You....

But then again, my personal romantic song is Starin' at the Sun...romance can be found in anything, given the right circumstances

The song that gets me thinking about sex with Bono is "Zoo Station". The part when he sings: She's just down the line... Zoo Station Got to make on time (Here he says OHH!
redface.gif
) Zoo Station

It just sounds like he's gonna have an orgasm. Hear the song and you'll know what I'm talking about. The lyric that says "She's just down the line" Kinda reffers she's almost at the peak of excitation. When Bono sings "Got to make on time" I think it suggest he has to wait until she is ready to explode!!!

And ZOO STATION: THE CLIMAX!!!!

Holy Tamale!, I'm so damn naughty!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Bono & I: We shine like a burning star, we're falling from the sky... Tonight"

Eat your heart out, gals! (LMAO)

Back
Top Bottom