let me realise your dreams!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Emilie, you're the best!

miss-U2 said:
okay, so i will talk about zootopia, the dude pen and the bird!!! geez, i hope he won't be in a hurry :lol: "okay bono, sit down a minute, take a cup of coffee and listen to me :laugh:"

^^ :lmao:

Hi Emilie!!!

Just wanted to say this - and didn't wan't to write it in the "Adam's birthday"-thread where I posted - You're the best!!! :hug:

It's such a great idea to make a birthday greetings thread for Adam (and Bono, Larry and Edge when it's their birthdays) - I hope that Adam will recive it! :hyper:

Well, thanks once again and "merci" (<--- Sorry, couldn't help it! Only know very little french! :lol:) for being such a great person! :hug:

-- Dorthe --

Re: Emilie, you're the best!

Merc said:

^^ :lmao:

Hi Emilie!!!

Just wanted to say this - and didn't wan't to write it in the "Adam's birthday"-thread where I posted - You're the best!!! :hug:

It's such a great idea to make a birthday greetings thread for Adam (and Bono, Larry and Edge when it's their birthdays) - I hope that Adam will recive it! :hyper:

Well, thanks once again and "merci" (<--- Sorry, couldn't help it! Only know very little french! :lol:) for being such a great person! :hug:

-- Dorthe --

awwwwwwwww :hug: thanks a million :heart: i am glad u appreciate it :up: and don't worry adam will receive it, nothing easier than that :lol:

Re: Re: Emilie, you're the best!

miss-U2 said:
awwwwwwwww :hug: thanks a million :heart: i am glad u appreciate it :up: and don't worry adam will receive it, nothing easier than that :lol:

Is it THAT easy?! :ohmy: I hope you're right - actually, I know you're right, cause you've met the guys sooo many times! :lol:

Looking very much forward to hearing Adam's reaction to the PLEBA-birthday greetings - I don't hope he finds us too scary! :lol:

... and you're welcome! :hug: I think it's very important to compliment people and tell them when they've done something nice - especially in these days, with the world situation and everything looking as it does! :sigh:

Btw, just joined your forum... :up:

thanks for joining my forum :hug:

and well, u know, giving letters or stuff is really the easiest thing!!! cos u have them in your hands, and when u see one the members, u just have to give them to him.... really easy :up: so u can all really send me lots of letters or anything to give to them...

then asking for autrogrpahs is a bit more complicated, cos i can't have too many stuff to get signed, cos of the lack of time :sad: so that's why i can't have more than 3 autographs to ask, cos they can't do everything (sign, take the letters and gift, talk to me, take pics etc....) and anyway, i get messed up too :reject: (with the name, which member has to sign etc...)

miss-U2 said:
...so u can all really send me lots of letters or anything to give to them...

Well, maybe one day I will, but not this time... Have to think about what I would write! But I have a question or some information I would like you to give to Bono - just for fun :wink: - but not this time, it can wait...

...and anyway, i get messed up too :reject: (with the name, which member has to sign etc...)

I totally understand that :lol: - you're doing a great job! :up:

i can imagine his face right now :lol: oh my :lmao: he is really gonna think i am :coocoo: but this time, he will think you are all :crazy:

:ohmy: :lmao:

Merc said:

Well, maybe one day I will, but not this time... Have to think about what I would write! But I have a question or some information I would like you to give to Bono - just for fun :wink: - but not this time, it can wait...

:up: when you're ready, i am here :wink: don't hurry, i am not gonna die tomorrow (i hope :huho: ) and i am staying in ireland forever so... :hyper: but of course, when the band won't be in studios anymore, that's gonna get more difficult :scratch: anyway, i don't care, that will be fun too :yes:

miss-U2 said:
when you're ready, i am here :wink: don't hurry

Thanks!!! Could you do me a big favour, and e-mail me when you know when you're going to Dublin and the studios again?! I would really appriciate it :bow: My e-mail is: dhj@adslhome.dk

miss-U2 said:
i am not gonna die tomorrow (i hope :huho: ) and i am staying in ireland forever so...

Of course you're not going to die tomorrow!!! I cross my fingers and hope that you will live a long and happy life! :happy:
Staying in Ireland forever?! Wauh!!! But you're french aren't you?! What about France then... :hmm:

miss-U2 said:
but of course, when the band won't be in studios anymore, that's gonna get more difficult :scratch: anyway, i don't care, that will be fun too

Yeah, I've read somewhere that they're going to tear the studios down - maybe I should go and see them when I'm in Dublin before it's too late :hmm: :confused: You'll be the first fan outside the new studios, Emilie! LOL
But you're right - someday they won't be making records anymore and they will not be in the studios... :sigh: Don't want to think about that now - I hope there are many, many years till that day!!! :yes:

miss-U2 said:
oh yeah one more thing, for beth, u put a coupon so that i could send the stuff back to you, but is it working from ireland?? or is it from france??

As far as I know, since it is an "International" reply coupon, it should be accepted in any country. When you're ready to mail it back, take the package and hand them the coupon. They'll say, "Ok, this is good for $2.00 american postage, which converts to 10 francs, and it only costs 8 francs to send, so you have more than enough!" At least that's what I hope they will say! Let me know if you need to pay more money and I will reimburse you. By the way - I TOTALLY made up those numbers above, don't quote me on those...

:hyper:

miss-U2 said:
johanna, i received ur letter :hug: i will give it to bono :yes:

:laugh: :hyper: Great news!!! I'm so glad it arrived safely!

Thank you, big sis!!!! :hug:

Woah, Bono's gonna read it for sure this time! :faint: :ohmy: :love:

I wish I could think of something for you to do...

Regardless, I think what you're doing is amazing, and I tip my hat to your generosity. :wink:

thanks everybody :hug:

well yeah i am french, but i don't wanna live in france :madspit:
in september, i am gonna live in Dublin, that's better than galway!! (geez, so u can be sure, i will be at the studios every day :coocoo: )

i will let u know how it is going :up:

i'd like to have the phone number of one of you, someone posting here very often and living in ireland, or England, or Europe i dunno (too expensive otherwise :reject: ) so that i could text this person to tell : "hey, i met adam, i gave him the gifts" or "hey, bono has just entered the garage" :hyper: and so this person could post it here, so that u wouldnot have to wait for me to come back :up:... but Flavia, ur not in ireland anymore, and Declan, i have not seen u here for a while... :sad:

geez :scratch: i need some rest :lol:

Last edited:
I'll do it for you !
I'm in the UK I would love to get the info!!!

If you want me to do it I will email you.
Let me know!

oh yeah oh yeah!! i want to!!!
just email me, that would be sooo cool!!! :hyper:

well, we can do that if everybody is interested in having the news of what's going on at the studios in live, but if they don't care and can wait til i get back and do my report... :wink: that's up to them :up:

it's up to U, E....

it's up to *your* energy levels, Emilie. It certainly would be cool.

Remeber my *young Padawan* rest ~ it's a goooood thing!

We SF/SW/B5/SF lit fans don't always get the sleep we *should*, either :laugh: .
:happy: 2 B an SF Fan, too!!!

let me go gaze on the beatiful/handsome ones lest I leave this board tonite.:drool:

Last edited:
:shocked: is this too good to be true!??? am i awake?? this is just another U2 dream of mine, isn't it..??? am i alive???
WOW Emilie... "sweet" isn't good enough to describe what a genuinely wonderful person you are for doing this!!! :hug:
ummm yeah you don't know me (yet? :)) but....umm wow i would love to send Bono a letter or something..... :heart: i haven't yet done so, but ohhh that would be....as good as it gets without meeting them! :) (by the way, how many times have you met them in total? any idea?- that is just TOOO UNBELIEVABLY COOL!!!! :drool: )
i don't have yahoo or msn messenger but i do have AIM...which is buttterflies (thas 3 t's)... i dunno if that helps at all. eitherway i'll email you if that's ok...?
i would soooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooo appreciate if you really could help me... :happy: like all these other fans are!!!!
YOU ARE THE BESTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! (seriously!!!) :love: :heart: :hug:

awwww :hug: please, stop telling these beautiful things about me, i am blushing :cute:

just send me an email (u should find it somewhere in some threads) :wink:

and i promise, i will give ur letter to bono, that's the simplest thing i can do :yes: so if u want me to do something more, just tell me :kiss:

guys, i had another idea yesterday in my bed :coocoo: i'd like the band to give u all something back.... u know, something for all of you PLEBANs, cos u give them so much :heart: i am not gonna tell my idea, cos if i can't make it, u will be all disappointed... so i will try to do it, and if it works, well, u will have the biggest surprise in your whole life :up:

miss-U2 said:

guys, i had another idea yesterday in my bed :coocoo: i'd like the band to give u all something back.... u know, something for all of you PLEBANs, cos u give them so much :heart: i am not gonna tell my idea, cos if i can't make it, u will be all disappointed... so i will try to do it, and if it works, well, u will have the biggest surprise in your whole life :up:

Awww Sounds Exciting...Good Luck With it Em!!! :hug:
and dont worry if u cant make it, its great of u to try anyway :up:

xx

if there are lots of fans, i couldnot make it... :sad: but we are just 2 or something, i really wanna do it :hyper:

oh, and BTW, be ready to have a report from Bono's tart every 5minutes, i am gonna text her as soon as something happens.... "oh, i have just seen adam passing in front of a window" "someone has jsut delievered some papers inside!!" :lol: i won't feel lonely in that way, i will have the impression you are all there with me :hug:

miss-U2 said:

:shocked: :ohmy: :faint: This sounds VERY exciting - I'm soooo curiuos!!! :hyper: Looking very much forward to this surprise and I've got my fingers crossed - no matter what this surprise might be I'm hopeing that you can make it happen!

Miss Galway - If there's anything, ANYTHING at all, that I can do to help you anytime, just let me know, allright?! I really wish there was something I could do for you in return for all the great work you're doing...

Merc said:

Miss Galway - If there's anything, ANYTHING at all, that I can do to help you anytime, just let me know, allright?! I really wish there was something I could do for you in return for all the great work you're doing...

thanks merc :hug: but i don't see what u could do :scratch: except be happy and dream out loud :heart:

miss-U2 said:
thanks merc :hug: but i don't see what u could do :scratch: except be happy and dream out loud :heart:

A pic of "The little mermaid", help with a chemistry problem, a guided tour around Copenhagen if you ever get over here - anything - you name it! :wink:

... is happy and dreaming out loud! :D

mmm what u all could do is... :scratch:mmmm i can't tell u now, but i will tell you later:wink: for those of you who are coming to dublin one day (even if it is in 10years), i will ask u to go to a special place there.... if u all could go there, :bow: that would be very cool!!! but i can't tell u more now, that's a secret (again :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom