Leather Day: Long Hair!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
9431aa0e.jpg

cbab8410.jpg

92e537a9.jpg

bridgit said:

i happen to have a pic of that famous jump. that was a sweet moment. unforgettable moments for the band, especially bono reaching out to the girl.

bonoliveaid.jpg

i love watching that clip on live aid every once in a while. :cute:

i was at the concert when that happened unfortunatly at the time the band came on i was being dragged to the toilet by my so called friend who didnt like u2 so i spent the whole time listening to them outside the ladies toilet

Not_Worthy_Edge said:
i was at the concert when that happened unfortunatly at the time the band came on i was being dragged to the toilet by my so called friend who didnt like u2 so i spent the whole time listening to them outside the ladies toilet

That is really sad! :sad:

What a treasure trove of pictures!

bridgit said:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
All of the following taken by yours truly...
346%3C89%3A58%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B664%3B86%3B%3Aot1lsi

346%3C89%3A58%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B664%3B8%3A%3C%3Bot1lsi

The HTDAAB ponytail!!! :combust:

Thanks for posting :bow: - I :heart: this thread! :D

Btw, does any of you girls have the pics of JT-Bono in denim at the pool table? If you do, please please post! :bow:

:sad: :sad: :sad: Crying my eyes out--just when I think I'm used to the short hair--you guys bring back the memories of the beautiful long hair. :sad: :sad:

Merc said:
Btw, does any of you girls have the pics of JT-Bono in denim at the pool table? If you do, please please post! :bow: [/B]

hi merc,
i love that series too, and where they go buying boots. this is all i've got:

BonoPoolCue2.jpg

musician1087a.jpg

jt_edge_boots.jpg

BonoEdgeBoot.jpg

bonojeans.jpg

BEshoestore.jpg

thankyou said:
hi merc,
i love that series too, and where they go buying boots. this is all i've got:

BonoPoolCue2.jpg

This is my all thime favourite Bono pic! :drool:

Thank you thankyou ( :wink: ) for posting! :bow:

Merc said:

This is my all thime favourite Bono pic! :drool:

Thank you thankyou ( :wink: ) for posting! :bow:

you're welcome! i'm sure bridgit (granny) has a bigger version. maybe shel'll post it too. (+ a few more from this whole series :wink: ) :D

Anyone ever while watching pic after pic has a tune pop up in their head? For me it's the song "I can't get enough of you baby......" ?? by smash mouth. :wink: Seems like that is what Pleba is all about. Can't get enoug of U2! :D

(any other tunes?....)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom