Leather Day: Leather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know you can't see 'em believe, Bono wearing leather trousers in this pic, it was just toooo BIG to scan to whole picture!! :rolleyes:

img00017ze.jpg

img00023km.jpg

img00041qm.jpg

img00052bt.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
Does anyone have that pic in full then? I've never seen it other than just what we see here. I didn't know it showed his pants?! :ohmy:

bonocomet said:
Does anyone have that pic in full then? I've never seen it other than just what we see here. I didn't know it showed his pants?! :ohmy:

As requested, here's the lower part of the picture. And you still can't quite see Bonos trousers but I'm sure his wearing some!?!:sexywink:

torso27ju.jpg

Galeongirl said:
:shifty:

did somebody take the time machine to get UF U2 to recent time?

great pics tho!

I like UF/JT a lot--reminds me of my mis-spent youth (which goes back even farther than that). Just wait, little missy--someday you'll be old, too! :lol:

BonoUFHat.jpg

BonoLiveAid.jpg

BonoBoyCrouch.jpg

BonoShirtless.jpg

MsPurrl said:

I like UF/JT a lot--reminds me of my mis-spent youth (which goes back even farther than that). Just wait, little missy--someday you'll be old, too! :lol:

But doesn't GG :hug: wish she was our ages at the time of UF/JT to see the B man himself in action!
:wink:

ill just say again - to me, JT Bono is the sexiest, most beautiful man on earth! so gorgeous, so alluring, so sexsay!

JCOSTER said:
MsPurrl said:

But doesn't GG :hug: wish she was our ages at the time of UF/JT to see the B man himself in action!
:wink:

you are very right JC!
I mean, for me it is weird/disgusting to Love Bono.. he could've been me da! but for you it's ok! and you were alive(and knowing you were, since I was just a little kid) when ZooTv Bono was there.... hell I didn't even know what a Zoo was! let alone a Bono!
btw thanks for that 2nd to last pic mspurrl! I didn't have that one of shirtless baby Bono yet :D

Galeongirl said:

you are very right JC!
I mean, for me it is weird/disgusting to Love Bono.. he could've been me da! but for you it's ok! and you were alive(and knowing you were, since I was just a little kid) when ZooTv Bono was there.... hell I didn't even know what a Zoo was! let alone a Bono!
btw thanks for that 2nd to last pic mspurrl! I didn't have that one of shirtless baby Bono yet :D

When I was about your age, I loved Bono too, when I was little like 5/6 it was Donny Osmond and then Shaun Cassidy (you may not know who they are) But they were alot older. :wink: I do know that in you early teens you can have strong feeling for someone. :huh:

Galeongirl said:

you are very right JC!

Join the club, I'm only 16, he has a daughter who's older than me - so it's a bit creepy, but Pop Bono = :drool: (I'm sorry, I can't help myself)

Total U2 Nut said:

Join the club, I'm only 16, he has a daughter who's older than me - so it's a bit creepy, but Pop Bono = :drool: (I'm sorry, I can't help myself)

Thats why they are called school girl crushes, and I had a thing for Bono since I was 13/14, granted he was 19 or 20 at the time.

Total U2 Nut said:

lol Jordan is 16 aswell... okay, she's 3 months minus 4 days older than I am..

and JC, isn't it weird that somebody of a different generation(no off!) can connect and attract young people? I mean, the ever going parent-child thing.. I'm not that close with my parents, and they think different and such and are old skool, but with Bono... it's more the feeling he knows what our generation is interested in and he fits in that category! He doesn't look/act like a 45yo...
I wonder how he is like as a father.. would he be strict? :rolleyes:

I just want to say to all the young Bono fans to not worry that you are weird, creepy, gross, not normal, etc... YOU ARE VERY NORMAL! It is natural for very young girls to be attracted to older men. Younger men have nothing on Bono yet, that's the attraction. They just can't compare to him so it's natural that they aren't going to be half as interesting. They need some time to catch up is all. Ha! (Like they ever will! :lol: ) And the man is sexy, there's no denying it! So don't worry, be happy, enjoy it now. You're cool. :) Ok that's all I wanted to say! :rolleyes:

Look at me, I still like the older men! Bono is 6 years older my husband is 1 :giggle: Like I said before, I do believe you can have true feelings at a young age. I had them for a certain someone in Jr. High. then I met my hubby @ 16.

As a dad, I am sure he likes to keep good tabs on them, he probably embarrasses them like every other parent.:wink:

JCOSTER said:
Look at me, I still like the older men! Bono is 6 years older my husband is 1 :giggle: Like I said before, I do believe you can have true feelings at a young age. I had them for a certain someone in Jr. High. then I met my hubby @ 16.

As a dad, I am sure he likes to keep good tabs on them, he probably embarrasses them like every other parent.:wink:
you've no idea! he likes to drive them to school in his bathrobe and sing westlife songs out loud.. or jump on the bonnet :giggle:

also comet, you're right.. I mean guys at my school are just little boys.. they don't have a body like Bono :drool:
is it wrong to liket hat? me no think so!
also, Bono is a wonderful man and character... and he's just incredibly charming... so I can say it's not my fault I fell for him!!!!

bonocomet said:
I just want to say to all the young Bono fans to not worry that you are weird, creepy, gross, not normal, etc... YOU ARE VERY NORMAL! It is natural for very young girls to be attracted to older men. Younger men have nothing on Bono yet, that's the attraction. They just can't compare to him so it's natural that they aren't going to be half as interesting. They need some time to catch up is all. Ha! (Like they ever will! :lol: ) And the man is sexy, there's no denying it! So don't worry, be happy, enjoy it now. You're cool. :) Ok that's all I wanted to say! :rolleyes:

All true!! :applaud: I've said it before and I'll say it again, Bono is hotter now than he was 20 years ago!!! :bow: :bono: :combust:
He's like a fine wine, just keeps getting better with age!!!! :drool: :evil: Here are some screen caps from 'Saturday Night Live', that I took of the file I downloaded the other day, that prove my point....

bonosycmoyo9ix.png

Last edited:
theres nothing wrong with liking older men iv never liked men my own age i like men with maturity but then saying that i think bono is beutiful regardless of his age :happy:

If you think about it, it's quite odd to say Bono's beautiful, I mean he's 45... but he is! Why don't my friends understand me? :(

(sometimes I can't even look at him on pictures because he looks to good, am I the only one feeling that way? :eyebrow:)

hcbiggs2002 said:

Sorry if some of them are a bit blurred but this my first ever attempt at taking screen caps and can I help it if the man refruses to stand stock still while performing!?! :shrug: :wink:

cap lapdance!!!!

great caps btw!

hcbiggs2002 said:

Thanks! :wink: But funny you should ask that coz....

vlcsnap38302553ig.png

...I've been trying to do just that but the trouble is the credits come up just as it's happening and this is the best one I've gotten so far!!! :drool:

I know.... and still I'm sure she was grabbing his arse there! :lol:

-edit-
weird stuff.. I just hit post and SNL started playing on my mediaplayer!

Back
Top Bottom