Larry's Mangled Foot..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kafrun

Blue Crack Addict
kafrun said:
Apparently our favorite drummer has got himself a boo boo :sad:

From mediabistro.com:
"Arriving later, for the second shift was eternally youthful U2 drummer Larry Mullen Jr., who was getting around with the help of crutches because of an apparently mangled foot."

Read the full article here:
http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowl..._delirious_hirshey_and_hot_hot_heat_41291.asp

Any volunteers to give him a hand? :sexywink:

Me, me, me, me:laugh:, I wonder where, when and how he hurt himself? People say, I'm reliable at giving first aid.

So we already have a group of PLEBAns willing to give Larry aid :hmm: This might backfire, so let's not all rush him at once and injure him further :no:

I'll be the one to sit with him and commiserate. I've been in a cast almost two months and the pain is only getting worse. :yawn:

Okay - no mention of how he mangled his foot. Was he out riding his bike in Italy again?:p

Or you could always growl at him. I could teach you how to do a fairly realistic one.

BonosBaby12 said:
Im loving these ideas :hmm: Or I could flash him a picture of Babydoll that's sure to brighten him right up :wink:

:lol:

What's stopping you? :shifty:

Seriously, if Lars saw my ugly mug, he'd want to run away from it asap, and that'd prolly make his foot better miraculously.... :p

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
*walks through crowd carrying bag* Step aside everyone! kafrun and I must administer a tandem massage stat! :wink:
They seriously need to hire us as their personal massage therapists :cool::shifty:

BD - :madwife: Ugly mug, I think not!

:hmm: All the Pleaban's seem to be distracted by Larry and Bono's injuries

:evil:

:adam: is all alone

:shifty:

Babydoll said:

:lol:

What's stopping you? :shifty:

Seriously, if Lars saw my ugly mug, he'd want to run away from it asap, and that'd prolly make his foot better miraculously.... :p

Oh I didn't tell you that I have sent your pic via express mail? oops :shifty: Lars couldn't help but to fall for a beautiful girl like you :flirt: If he does any running than it would be to chase after you :giggle:

Btw I believe Ms Carmel is attending to Adam right now :wink:

Waitaminuet - if he's hurt his foot, he can't get away so easily anymore.

Groooooom Da Larry! Groom!
*brandishes grooming clippers* Hemmmbuzzzzz! :evil:

Shall we, ladies?

Devlin said:
Waitaminuet - if he's hurt his foot, he can't get away so easily anymore.

Groooooom Da Larry! Groom!
*brandishes grooming clippers* Hemmmbuzzzzz! :evil:

Shall we, ladies?

Oooooooh one of the best ideas yet! :hyper: Make sure someone gather's up all of those hair gel bottles that he has lying around :wink:

Back
Top Bottom