Larry with Kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing. I've never seen Larry's kids before. He's done a good job hiding them. I hope no one finds this shot offensive. It could be any happy family playing on the beach.

Larry does have a firm body for one his age. :drool:

larry is gonna be pissed when that is in People Magazine's Star Tracks... but nice shot none the less... ezra is adorable and love that he's now sporting a shorter haircut just like Daddy

"Here we see the elusive Mullengus with two smaller mullengus chicks. Which ritual invlves dragging the smallest of the two in the sand while the larger dances is yet unknown, but under study."

Hee. Aww. What is he doing to that kid, anyway? :lmao:

He has a firm body for /any/ age, let alone 45...

He was probably aware the camera was there. You can't exactly pinpoint where in Hawaii this was. I don't think he's going to create much of a fuss.

Has anyone noticed that those kids are..blindingly blond? Golden. They apparently inherited his hair, and his prettiness. (I fear for the teenage angst of heartbroken girls Elvis is going attract if he looks like his father.:p)

Last edited:
That is an adorable pic...:cute:...but I feel bad, because I don't think he'd be very happy about this pic being out in public. :(

Bonochick said:
That is an adorable pic...:cute:...but I feel bad, because I don't think he'd be very happy about this pic being out in public. :(

He wouldn't, but I think he knows that it can happen. His kids aren't hounded like those of some celebrities, so I don't think he'll let 1 or 2 pics bother him too much. No privacy was infringed with these, they weren't chased, or at home or a private event, etc. I don't think it'll be too big of a deal.

Beautiful picture. That's the first time I have ever seen a picture of Larry's kids and I've been here for some time now. I also don't think he will like it but it's still a beautiful picture. He did a damn good job of hiding them from the press.

I think Larry could use a some sunscreen. I volunteer to go over and rub it on.:combust:

Bonochick said:

Well, it's not like he's climbing out of a car without underwear on. :wink:
He seems to be a rather private person, and that's OK. The kids are cuties, though!

DILF sounds like Dork , you gotta change it.

HMAM

Handsome Middle Aged Man

I think we never see pictures of Larry's children because he tries so hard to keep his privacy. I think he would hate to see pictures posted here, even if they've appeared on other websites first...it's kinda disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom