"Kitty"?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What should I name my cat?

• Beckham/Becks - b/c his favorite passtime is kicking/swatting around a paper ball

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tallis - after Thomas Tallis

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Simba - I think it's cute

• Spike - cute, and his hair sticks up

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Gatsby - LOVE The Great Gatsby

• Bo - short and cute

• Russell - after Russell Crowe

• Maximus - after Russell Crowe in Gladiator

• Gordy Howe - Ellen's idea

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
Help me name my cat! He is gray/gray tabby. Other suggestions are fine but I prefer names that are one or two syllables.

Last edited:
uh, nevermind! Ellen and I came to a compromise......kitty's name is.......

Beckham Russell Howe

:D

Rusty for short? Howie? (Personally, I thought Spike was a great name for your little guy, with his fur sticking up the way it does.)

Last edited:
But Beckham does sound like a name a cat can get used to. If you call him by all 3 at once he will not learn it :sigh: So I guess your compromise is like what most people have to do with their kids, name it after this person and that person, but in real life they usually end up calling it whatever they want anyway :lol:

I think a 2 syllable name is easier to call him by (I mean when you are really outside and have to call him ).

My daughter brought home a little cat 3 years ago (probably dropped by ppl going on holliday) and it was quite tiny and when it walked, it sort of zig-zagged like it was :drunk:

She (my daughter) couldn't come up with a name (only the usual stuff like minou) so i said why not call him "tipsy" cos he walks like a drunk.
He knows his name now very well!!:wink:

U2Kitten said:
But Beckham does sound like a name a cat can get used to. If you call him by all 3 at once he will not learn it :sigh: So I guess your compromise is like what most people have to do with their kids, name it after this person and that person, but in real life they usually end up calling it whatever they want anyway :lol:

I'll just call him Beckham or Becks (I found the name in a cat database b/c someone named their cats Posh and Becks).

Greety, I won't have to call for him outside b/c he's not allowed outside (I don't want to put him at risk for any cat diseases). Also, we have a leash law here.

BC, I really like Gatsby as well, but it's a bit too regal for my kitty. He's just not really a "Gatsby".

Back
Top Bottom