Just a question....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lovebono

War Child
Okey, while I was waiting for the next "Drawers", I was looking through some old fan fic, and I found a story called "The Village"(youvedonewhat). But I can only find part 1 and 2.... Anyone know if there's any more parts of the story? I love it, and I'd love to see how the story goes:)

I don't think that she continuted it...I think Rose's Diary started instead :shrug: that was a good story though :up:

I'm just dying over here waiting for the next Drawers :drool:

*hint hint YDW*

:wink:

:wave: Hi girls

Sorry that 'Drawers' is taking so long. I keep writing it and scrapping it. However, it is coming along quite nicely now. I've got a few ideas where to take it but it's getting it written down that's taking all the time. I keep writing a load, then reading it the next day and thinking, well, that's shite and so I write it again, lol. It shouldn't be long though and although it's no excuse, I have been away for a couple of days last week and have been 'day tripping' this week cos hubby and I are on holiday from work so I haven't been spending as much time on my pc as I should.

Regarding The Village, yeah, you're right. I think I only did 2 parts. I still know where I'll be taking it but I've a list as long as my arm of ideas for other stories and I really do wanna get Diary of the Downcast finished as I've promised and promised to do it and never got round to it...

Anyway, there's the update so far.

...Drawers coming to a computer screen near you soon...

BTW, if anyone's got any pix they'd like to post for inspiration, please feel free...heh heh..

D.

bonoparterrepouce3dj.jpg

:drool: :whistle:

Well, this worked very well the last time I did it <hee hee>
So here I look through my Photo Bucket again ...

Here's one from the Chicago shows (my first two U2 shows), taken by a sister Pleban from England who got into the ellipse for every one of the Toronto and Chicago shows (lucky, lucky, lucky woman):

wildshdvertigopic.jpg

And a great one from last Sunday's New York Times Magazine profile:

nytimes3.jpg

Now I gotta go get ready to go to the dentist. :(

Happy writing, ydw.

Last edited:
Y'know, I have tried and tried to get this next chapter together but it's going nowhere. It's doing my head in. I dunno how many times I've written it only to come along the next day and delete most of it! :censored:

It's driving me crazy! :scream: :crazy: :crazy: I just can't seem to get it right. I know exactly what I want to put down but it keeps on coming up shite.:banghead: So, I think I should take a step back for a little while. Maybe something will slide into my head when I least expect it to.

Ack!!

Back
Top Bottom