I've been thinking about that deer...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*BOOMCHAA!*

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
OK, this is what I came up with................

Maybe it's their new symbol/ "thing".........
you know...........
like on the Elevation tour.......
they had the heart suitcase that appeared in the BD video.
And in both BD and Elevation, they had the jet..........so maybe it's their new "thing".
I can see it now..... the GHOSTLY JUMPING DEER on t-shirts and such :tsk: :tsk:

:shifty:I dunno..........I'm just trying to make some sense:shifty:

SO maybe the new symbol is a ghostly jumping deer:shrug: :eek: :eyebrow:

That deer, see, it's an omen for me, but I'm not yet sure what it means:

A bunch of interferencers from the Midwest are planning a get together in Saginaw for Nov 15-17. Well, I e-mailed my mom to ask her if I could use a car that weekend. She wrote back, flaming at me, ready to disown me from the family because I forgot something important, I dared to forget that Nov. 15 is OPENING DEER DAY!!!!! *kicks self again for being so dumb* See, deer hunting is more than tradition in our family, it's like a religious ceremony. So, now not only do I NOT get a car for that weekend, I'm the laughing stock of the family!:reject:

And then I'm watching the ES video, and what should grace my compy screen but a DEER!

....weird.....:shifty: :crack:

daisybean said:
I was also wondering about the signifigance of the deer.....

LOL at deer season.... Yeah deer hunting is big here too....heaven forbid any man should have to work during bow season. :rolleyes:

Daisy, we have schools that close during bow opening week, no joke. :yes:

Same here. I have a friend how has the balls to actually *gasp* get married on opening day of BOW SEASON.
:laugh: :D

I think it was an electrical deer though. LOL

Here's what I think...

This is what I think...

The whole video has a very grown-up "Little Mermaid" feel (the Hans Christian Andersen version) to me. "The Little Mermaid" without the fairy tale ending...

And actually the "deer" is a buck... I'm thinking it might be a symbol for love leaving. Right after the buck leaps across the screen, Larry and the mermaid start fighting...

:shrug:

I still have no idea!

AntonAntonloveyouAnton!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
See, deer hunting is more than tradition in our family, it's like a religious ceremony.

Hahaha, the best part of deer season last year was when Lies' dad was like personally offended that my dad DOESN'T hunt.
:lol:

Oh, and just so this post has some sort of point, I ain't gots no clue what it means. :shrug:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
That deer, see, it's an omen for me, but I'm not yet sure what it means:

A bunch of interferencers from the Midwest are planning a get together in Saginaw for Nov 15-17. Well, I e-mailed my mom to ask her if I could use a car that weekend. She wrote back, flaming at me, ready to disown me from the family because I forgot something important, I dared to forget that Nov. 15 is OPENING DEER DAY!!!!! *kicks self again for being so dumb* See, deer hunting is more than tradition in our family, it's like a religious ceremony. So, now not only do I NOT get a car for that weekend, I'm the laughing stock of the family!:reject:

And then I'm watching the ES video, and what should grace my compy screen but a DEER!

....weird.....:shifty: :crack:

:lol: When I was in high school, we got the first day of deer hunting season off!

Back
Top Bottom