Is it just me, or do a lot of people that Bono is getting hotter as he grows older??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
Cop Bono :drool:
I can't believe how sexy a man with a cop hat looks... :drool:
and the short jackett is very very fine tooo: example:
bonocop1012cleveland6el.jpg

Uh.... jacket?? ...what jacket? ...

Oh my gah!... *is distracted*

bonocomet said:
Galeongirl said:
Cop Bono :drool:
I can't believe how sexy a man with a cop hat looks... :drool:
and the short jackett is very very fine tooo: example:
bonocop1012cleveland6el.jpg

Uh.... jacket?? ...what jacket? ...

Oh my gah!... *is distracted*
that's what I meant.. it's not there!!!
however, I do think my hands would fit perfectly around that :drool:

heh okay my new fave Bono pic is the one posted in misc pix... Bono should wear white tshirts more often! he looks damn hot in it!:drool:
bonowhitevneckshirt7rv.jpg

hm my favorite picture.. is still the birthday one :) I think I've posted it before, the one with the green army cap and the *pink* shades :drool: and the gorgeous smile :drool:

Galeongirl said:

hm my favorite picture.. is still the birthday one :) I think I've posted it before, the one with the green army cap and the *pink* shades :drool: and the gorgeous smile :drool:

Oh well I'm new here, I'd love to see it..... :)

bonocomet said:
Oh thanks so much for sharing!!! Thats so cute. Was it taken on his birthday?
:) And the freckles!! :)

yep, if you check the 2nd disk of the vertigo dvd, at the moment Bono came out and talks to fans, you can see(when the fans are on the right side, at the beginning of the docu) a guy with a very big camera, that's Rorie, the dude who made this awesome picture :) and he emailed me this super-duper huge version so I could let the store make a poster of it :D and I love it every time I wake up and I see that smile, it makes me smile instantly!
hm yesh freckles.. that 's the stupid thing about the Rolling Stone picture, they airbrushed his beauty mark away!

Galeongirl said:

yep, if you check the 2nd disk of the vertigo dvd, at the moment Bono came out and talks to fans, you can see(when the fans are on the right side, at the beginning of the docu) a guy with a very big camera, that's Rorie, the dude who made this awesome picture :) and he emailed me this super-duper huge version so I could let the store make a poster of it :D and I love it every time I wake up and I see that smile, it makes me smile instantly!
hm yesh freckles.. that 's the stupid thing about the Rolling Stone picture, they airbrushed his beauty mark away!

Oh wow how awesome! I need to go back & watch that disc again!

And yes I agree how annoying is that when they airbrush the things that make people unique! I'm a Ewan McGregor fan too and they're always airbrushing his moles. It really is silly.

Thanks so much for sharing your photo. It does a bring a smile to me too! :)

no prob.. but you made me look at it closel.. and I figured out that something is written on the metal of his shades... I wonder what? maybe the brand.. but I know he wears Prada.. and it's more.. :S

Wow you have good eyes! I can't read anything there. But I think I did hear somewhere that he has things custom done to his shades all the time right?

So my friend finally gave me her copy of the Rolling stone magazine and I just finished reading the article.........

And I just love the fact that Bono KNOWS he's sexy and that he's just getting sexier....I don't remember the exact quote but it was something along the lines of...I'm going to look twice as good when I'm 60 or something like that . :) he knows what he does to us :)

In response to fanatics pix: Ohhhh he's just so passionate when he sings--totally the epitome of "wearing your heart on your sleeve". He's lived a little but didn't subscribe to the traditional "rock" life...at least as wild as many singers have and to me that's hot. He can be my sugar daddy ANY day!:sexywink: :heart:

Like I said, the man has it ALL. He has beauty, brains, charm, name, fame, money, family, support, respect, a lovely sensual voice that can make u feel aroused and sad as well, healthy beautiful children, a stable marriage, talent, a job he loves... what more can he want or have?? He has it all. All, I say. The only thing I wonder is, does he have peace of mind and happiness?

Galeongirl said:

Oooh I was there! I'm on the fan documentary! :D

Babydoll, in response to your query about his peace of mind and happiness, did you happen to read the Time article? In it he says the stress of being in the band and activism is really hard and that he doesn't talk to anyone about it. He wants to spend time with his family while at home, talk to his friends about other stuff, etc. I pray he confides in Ali or whoever soon so he will feel better. He said he know's it's bad to hold it in but he does anyway. I hope he is content:)

hcbiggs2002 said:
I started a similar thread about a month ago and yes, in my opinion Bono is much hotter now than he was even 20 years ago!

BabyBonoMadridJuly2005.jpg

SexyBono.jpg

:drool: :tongue: :evil:
just have to comment on the second pic, :drool: :drool: :drool: x infinity!!!

bonocomet said:
Wow you have good eyes! I can't read anything there. But I think I did hear somewhere that he has things custom done to his shades all the time right?

yep he has custom made pradas.. and if you click the button "bono sunglasses' on top, you can find out that the shades lookin most like it are armanis...
hm, if anyone has a HQ pic of the pretty pink shades:p I'm very curious what's on it now! or maybe it are just damaged parts... but still :lol:

BonoFox1 said:

#1 - :combust: :combust: :combust:
#2 - That's Bono, I know it's Bono, I've never questioned that it could be anyone BUT Bono - but for some reason, just this very instant I finally put my finger on what has always been "different" about that shot to me. :hmm: I know it's just the placement of Christy's glasses that change the shape of B's nose, but so help me God, in that one shot he looks like Chris Isaac -- another dangerously hot human being, although nowhere near the league that B owns!!! :drool: :faint:

Galeongirl said:
who is chris isaac :reject:
:ohmy: :laugh:

He's a singer & occassional actor. His most successful commercial hits were back in the early-mid nineties. He had a song called "Wicked Game" that you may recognize... the video was a real steamy number, filmed on a tropical beach with he & model Helena Christensen - who was wearing little to nothing - rolling around in the surf & chasing each other up & down the beach.

I'll see if I can't locate a profile pic... he's definately yummy. ;)

Last edited:
The Wicked Game video was kind of like Electrical Storm, though much more straightforward, and much less WTF. I mean, Chris wasn't pulling TVs and suitcases out of the sea, among other things =P
It was pretty steamy though.

Back
Top Bottom