Is it just me, or do a lot of people that Bono is getting hotter as he grows older??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am SO IN LOVE with this pic..it has been my wallpaper for some time now....:love:
**UBER SEXY at 45!!!!
BonoFlower2.jpg

Melanya said:
I agree, the hair will never get more beautiful than the "Beautiful Day" video. Ever. Why was that style so short-lived? :( I really didn't mind the Elevation hair though, especially when there were a few locks fallinga round his face. So pretty.

Nothing hotter than a Bono crotch thrust. Hehe..

I simply ADORE Beautiful Day Bono's Hair!!!:drool:
But The Fly hair was utterly delish!!!!!!

Note::just ignore Christy!!((optional, add your own face there..I did:reject: ))

c950d908.jpg

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:

you said beautiful day???
my fave screenie ^^ :drool: leather Bono :drool:
bonoscreenbeautifulday5jy.jpg

Can you imagine at the ripe age of 13 that thsi was the first time I ever really saw U2....I saw this video on TRL....and a quick story....my dad saw Sinaed O'Connor on SNL when she did, well you know...and he didn't realize he saw what he saw til he saw it on the news later....

Same kind of thing happened to me...I saw U2 perform on top of the building on TRL, but I had no idea who U2 was, so I didn't cherish the moment....it was only after Beautiful Day stayed at number one on TRl for all of eternity and I got fed up with the song and went out to find other U2 music, that I got hoooked on them....I still remember watching that video and saying to a friend, I think that guy walking around the airport might be the lead singer without those sunglasses, but I'm not sure....:lmao:

Oh sorry, I've rambled...anyway, imagine my surprise when I found out how old he was :)....and I loved him forever and always afterward anyway.

I will agree that Bono is smoking white hot.........:drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored: My very favorite Bono look is AB era, but I saw him live in Atlanta a month ago and damn he is looking great.:drool:

bono_212 said:

Can you imagine at the ripe age of 13 that thsi was the first time I ever really saw U2....I saw this video on TRL....and a quick story....my dad saw Sinaed O'Connor on SNL when she did, well you know...and he didn't realize he saw what he saw til he saw it on the news later....

Same kind of thing happened to me...I saw U2 perform on top of the building on TRL, but I had no idea who U2 was, so I didn't cherish the moment....it was only after Beautiful Day stayed at number one on TRl for all of eternity and I got fed up with the song and went out to find other U2 music, that I got hoooked on them....I still remember watching that video and saying to a friend, I think that guy walking around the airport might be the lead singer
TRL2001.jpg

TRL00.jpg

Galeongirl said:

for the record, this upload cost me 4 hours and 5 minutes... so IF YOU WONT ENJOY IT I WILL KILL YOU!
here's Fuse 100% U2.... including Bono's joke, Edge talking about fashion, larry revealing why he is so slim(YES HE IS TALKING HERE) and Adam discussing being a driver...
http://s63.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=0B6IUNIQWD5ZT33NT0ZTZBVE5Y

still, miro, my question for you is quoted here... *I am not curious, I just want to know everything!*
:drool: imagine, him standing in front of you, allowing you to scratch that chin... :drool::combust::drool: . ok.. I think I shall faint now... ok I'm off to bed..

Edit: *points to avatar* recent Bono = hot... no discussion possible!

I doesn´t work for me...:sad:

Hello! I am new here. I think Bono has aged magnificently! I just found you all a few days ago, and you guys post the most gorgeous photos! Thank you!

bonocomet said:
Hello! I am new here. I think Bono has aged magnificently! I just found you all a few days ago, and you guys post the most gorgeous photos! Thank you!

Welcome.:wave:

688e0570.jpg

Same love handles.

as for B............

let's see

For me.............

....B didn't even become cute/sexy till War- UF

***by JT he was so :censored: :censored: BEAUTIFUL......
...ARG!!!!I never saw him really up close then at shows! Beautiful/Sexy :drool:
***For AB :shocked: :drool: :drool: .........
He was stilll so :censored: Beautiful, BUT NOW ALSO began to take on the Smokin' Hot Sexuality!!!!!!!!!!
Didn't see him close up then EITHER :scream:

hated his POP look

didn't really see his "dorky" phase

** Elev he started to look sexy again!

*****BUT Vertigo..........:drool: :drool: Here I see trances of AB, even in certain poses/angles etc some JT beauty ANd now he continues to be Smokin' Sexy most of the time ....

it's the more confidence,
his smile is still soooooooo gorgeous!!!!!

And his Eyes........all that life/experience good, sexy & even some of the sad WOW WOW WOW

Back
Top Bottom