Interference.com T-Shirts - We want your input!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lemonboy said:
Hmmm I'm seriously thinking of getting myself one of those babypink Scary PLEBA girl t-shirts....just for the heck of it...:hmm:

And also because there are no PLEBA boys tshirts....:rant:

However if I do get myself one, there will of course be picture evidence....:lmao:

LOL!!!!!! I bet u'd look cute. ;)

there will be a PLEBAn shirt coming soon. (unfortunately, I have to work my regular job during the day- so I do all this stuff at night and on weekends.)

But... I promise there's something a lil more uni-sex.

The Blue Crack thong is the funnies freakin thing I have ever seen. Brightest...I think you should get one.........:lmao:

Oh my, these PLEBA stuff are awesome!! :shifty: (well, the PLEBA thong is a bit TOO scary maybe..)

I got my PLEBA shirt yesterday! How funny cause I ordered some U2 shirts before this one and got this one first:lol:

I LOVE IT! I'll show it off tomorrow. (beward, I watched 6 hours of America's Top Model yesterday)

Last edited:
LOL this may be a little less PC than you would want but how about:

Don't like U2? FOAD
interference.com

:applaud: These are INCREDIBLE!! Congrats to everyone involved! 'Just another scary PLEBA girl'! :lol:

the thong!! :lmao: I need one!!

I've been to three Vertigo shows and haven't seen one Interference shirt. What's up with that??? Maybe there were many shirts worn and I just didn't see them. I wore my Martini shirt to SD1.

A question about sizes. How do the t-shirts fit? If I'm a medium, should I get a large or are the sizes average?

Thanks!

wenda said:
A question about sizes. How do the t-shirts fit? If I'm a medium, should I get a large or are the sizes average?

Thanks!

It depends on what kind of shirt you get. The site does have pretty good sizing info about each shirt cut that should help you out.

Sevikins said:

If you don't mind my question, how is it? Does it have a very secure fastening? I'd order one but I'm always afraid of my buttons falling off my bookbag. :(

Sorry, I've just seen your post.
I went to check, and it doesn't have one, it's kind of basic. But I don't think you'd lose it, the button is big (I mean, bigger than what I thought it'd be when I ordered it) and it should be ok. :)

Back
Top Bottom