Imagine...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ms. M said:
Imagine finding this Mr. Bubble in your tub....rub-a-dub-dub

74976915.jpg
:drool:
:drool: :kiss: :flirt: :combust: :faint:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Imagine you're Bono's mirror and you hear him utter...
34249%3A4%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E23236%3A256%3B493ot1lsi

Mirror, mirror on the wall
Damn I sure look fine
I can't blame those horny PLEBAns
I would make me mine!

LMAO

You guys sure make my crappy day turn so much better. Thanks so much!!!!

starsgoblue said:
Imagine you're in an airport, hurrying to catch your plane because you've overslept. You're hungry but you managed to grab an apple....and then this guy comes and takes a nibble and falls back onto the luggage thingie.

olnxl

olo1y

olo2g

(I, for one, would jump on the conveyor belt with him. Not for the apple however, that he could keep...along with anything else he wanted to keep...:angel: )

Damn, that woman is hot! :combust:

Man, this thread cracks me up. I love my PLEBAns, we have the most vivid imaginations! :D

I might come play in this thread later. I'm pretty sure Snapfish has delted all my photos, so I need to deal with that first. :madspit:

u2bonogirl said:
34249%3C2%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23236%3A287%3C6%3A%3Aot1lsi

Imagine how sick i feel when i look at that:yuck:
their paws
all over....
bono
Come on, you have to admit, Bono looks really adorable when he is being tickled. Maybe this should be our new plan of attack? :wink:

Ms. M said:

Imagining all sorts of wicked thoughts:drool: :wink: :tongue:

Imagine you are invited to a wedding and THIS is your first course...............if ya catch my drift. :wink:

Stupid picture didn't load!!!!!!!!! Sorry, try again

Last edited:
u2bonogirl said:
34249%3B9523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23235798%3B%3B8%3A2ot1lsi

Imagine you get invited to your friends wedding
and right on top of your name card
is that
:mac:

Now......imagine you are invited to a wedding and this is your first course..........if you know what I mean:wink:

TheBrazilianFly said:
Imagine you're waiting for the elevator and when the doors open you see those guys there!

U2-LookingForSomething.jpg

Imagine your in an elevator with these guys.....and it gets stuck...for hours.......

Imagine you're going to reveal your pictures on your red room and as you walk in you find The Hood Man there waiting for you! :yikes: I'm sure some of you woulden't mind. :wink:

U2-TheHoodMan.jpg

Back
Top Bottom