I'm VERY happy today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shygirl

Acrobat
Well, I just accepted a new job yesterday! I will be an Associate Scientist at GlaxoSmithKline!!

First a new job, and next week I'm going to see U2 again!!! What a great couple of weeks!

smile.gif
congrats!
smile.gif

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

Hip Hip Hooray!
corkysm70.gif

What kind of products will you be working with at GSK (I am just curious because i work for a medical association and GSK sponsors a lot of our outreach efforts).

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
Hip Hip Hooray!
corkysm70.gif

What kind of products will you be working with at GSK (I am just curious because i work for a medical association and GSK sponsors a lot of our outreach efforts).

I really don't know that much about our projects yet... I'll be working in the Preclinical area of R&D...

Back
Top Bottom