I need a *real* leather day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ab9.jpg

bonobathroom.jpg

vivalapopedge said:

:lmao: I thought the exact same thing when I saw that but I was afraid no one would revel in this picture the same way I did! Thank God for Bono, tight, tight leather pants, and people who share my frame of mind!

... why else do you think it is my fave fly pic?... :drool:
well actually it was the first thing I saw when I first saw the pic... my pc scrolled too far down, so I ended up on the downside.. and well,.... I scrolled up and ...
:faint:

u2granny said:

"you're just too good to be true,
can't take my eyes off of you,
..........................................."

that song was written about Bono , right U2granny? :wink:

should have been :whistle:

I remember my husband trying that leather vested look for me one time--just didn't have the same effect on me as B.:eyebrow:

Bono's Doll said:
I remember my husband trying that leather vested look for me one time--just didn't have the same effect on me as B.:eyebrow:

I was just trying to envision MrPurrl in a leather vest with no shirt on. :lmao: I love him to pieces, but that's just not his look. :wink:

SimplyConfused said:

Shoulda seen that one coming. Ah well. Heh heh.
I also had a little feeling it would.,.. but that didn't keep me from posting the pic here :D always willing to share a nice picture of Bono :D
but I think this is enough.. Bono should stop torture us, AND GO BACK TO WEAR LEATHER PANTS!!!!!!
I just remembered I have a high pixeled one of the most famous live aid shot ^^ talkin' bout that, anybody know where I can find the Bad video of live aid? Ive seen SBS, but Bad seems to be nowwhere :confused:
liveaid2bono1xf.jpg

The mullet in full glory :drool: (okay not just the mullet.. but still... )
bonoposingliveaid2zv.jpg

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I can upload it tomorrow :wink: The whole performance.

can I hug you? :hug:
guh I love you right now.... I have been looking for that video ever since live8,.. that'd be July... and you are my hero now :D

SimplyConfused said:
Look at him! He's wearing heels!! *laughs* Poor lil Bono. What he lacks in height, I'm sure he makes up for... elsewhere...

yeah I also think that... :drool:
he actually has kindof a big...

nose...

Galeongirl said:

can I hug you? :hug:
guh I love you right now.... I have been looking for that video ever since live8,.. that'd be July... and you are my hero now :D
Worship me if you must :wink:

U2's set from Live Aid 1985:
http://s56.y s i .com/d.aspx?id=2I6597B9HNL2Z0A4N5O52VR55X

I was exactly two months old that day, and mom tells me I was with her while she was watching it.

And now a few leathery photos:

bono386.jpg

bono397.jpg

I loove this jacket

bono223.jpg

A personal favourite photo :wink:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Worship me if you must :wink:

U2's set from Live Aid 1985:
http://s56.y s i .com/d.aspx?id=2I6597B9HNL2Z0A4N5O52VR55X

bono223.jpg

A personal favourite photo :wink:

:bow: :bow: :bow:
I WORSHIP THEE!!!!!!
thank YOU!
and that pic... I must say... did you make *THEE* avatar of it? ... it was posted here a little while ago as a thank you to me... and it was... :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom