I made my first wallpaper!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevatedmole

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Me + boredom + Photoshop = bad things, like ugly wallpapers that turn out like this one.

wallpaper1.gif

More to come, I think..
wink.gif

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Very cool, I like it.
smile.gif

------------------
~"A little out of touch, little insane, just easier than dealin' with the pain!" ~Soul Asylum, "Runaway Train"

You chose my favorite U2 song....

...The moon is playing tricks again
I'm feeling sea-sick again
the world could just dissolve
into a glass of water.

RAWR.
biggrin.gif

I love the picture you used, too.... photoshop is just fun to play around with... it looks fine so far... you could try using different colors to see how it will bring out the hues in the picture.
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by moon_is_playing_tricks (edited 04-15-2002).]

I've never seen that pic before. You have to look really closely to figure out which arm is Bono's.
biggrin.gif

Me likey the wallpaper.

------------------
Into the fire, I'm reunited.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
Emily's Wallpapers

Thanks for the comments, everyone
smile.gif

Made one more wallpaper, there is a JT Bono one on the way as well
biggrin.gif

wallpaper3.gif

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Here's the JT one I promised:

wallpaper4.gif

------------------

very nice...i wish i had paintshop...then i'd REALLY never get off the computer...

*rightclicksave*

------------------
"At school he stuck out like a sore thumb. He used to drink coffee in class and the teachers got used to it. He wore a kilt. He also took off his clothes at one rehearsal when he got very excited."-Bono, describing Adam

Back
Top Bottom