I LOVE Edge and Bono together; they should go out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoedge0260.jpg

bonocomet said:
These are tiny, but fun! :)
iconbonoedgedancezonenzombie.gif

:faint:
now it's official.. I am a loser!!! Can somebody help me, I really really must see this vid.. I know it's EBTTRT, but online I can only find that dance mix(wich I dont like that much:( )
also, can't believe this one's not posted yet :D
(if you wouldn't know better, who knows what happened before/ after this pic was taken... I'm quite sure that towel isn't wrapped around Bono ... it just lies on his lap... check the left down corner..) :drool: I love this thread soo much!
bonotowelandedge0su.jpg

Ahaha nice thread ;) There are some funny pictures out there, especialy the animated gif - they form a cute friendly couple anyway ;)

vivalapopedge said:
So Edge reaches over.....
jealousbono8tb.jpg

is that edge's first wife? Aislinn? looks like her. i've only seen photos of her with her long hair. she looked quite stunning.

Last edited:
MissHewson said:

isn't she gorgeous? from another link I read that she gets along well with Edge and Morleigh, and has even come out to some of the vertigo concerts last year. cool attitude, for all involved.

A couple more Edge n Bono icons by the talented DreamOutLoud13

iconbonoedgearmssapphires13.gif
iconbonoedgecantgetenoughsapphires1.gif

And a few others...

iconbonoedgewiji8514.jpg
iconbonoedgelookstriped_bounce.gif

iconbonolarrytonguesapphires13.png

hey wait a minute Bono! That's not Edge! :giggle:

chickadee said:

This is mine! I made it for LJ. Just wanted to say, in case anyone snaffles it without le credit. ;)

Thank you! It wasn't credited when I saw it there. So I'm happy to know the maker! Do I credit chickadee or do you have a different LJ name?

Back
Top Bottom