I knew there was something I had to do... fünf

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kristie said:

So far I've seen three dead armadillos on the side of the road and some cowsdoing something I didn't really need to see.

I'm still holding out for some live armadillos.

Did you yell at the cows? My friend once told me that if you see cows while on a long ride, a thing to do is yell at them "MOOOOO, FUCKING MOOOOOOOOOOO!" and see if they turn around. We tried it once on a ill fated trip to Atlanta, we convinced ourselves that the cows did look up :coocoo:

hippy said:

:lol:

Does he still have a fro?

not really, now it's just long and curly and poofy
if you pull on it it actually goes to about between his shoulderblades

but he's losing his hair so he's going to cut it all off eventually

let me see if I can find a picture.... ooh, here we go, this is dave giving me the slightly annoyed but not really face 'cause I was taking his picture and he doesn't really like that

Attachments

• daveypoo.jpg
    daveypoo.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 37
kellyahern said:

Did you yell at the cows? My friend once told me that if you see cows while on a long ride, a thing to do is yell at them "MOOOOO, FUCKING MOOOOOOOOOOO!" and see if they turn around. We tried it once on a ill fated trip to Atlanta, we convinced ourselves that the cows did look up :coocoo:

no, not really
sometimes I went "hi cows!" and waved, and then dave told me I was special

the heat and his anathema to air conditioning sucked all the energy out of me

Kristie said:

not really, now it's just long and curly and poofy
if you pull on it it actually goes to about between his shoulderblades

but he's losing his hair so he's going to cut it all off eventually

let me see if I can find a picture.... ooh, here we go, this is dave giving me the slightly annoyed but not really face 'cause I was taking his picture and he doesn't really like that

:lol:

:wave: Hi Dave!

I'm glad he knows that you're special... because WE all do! :D :tongue:

hooooray!
it's always awesome when you get to pay less for college

I am way tanner on my left side than my right. I have the passenger sunburn.

Dave is leaving me tomorrow. This means not only will I be sad and lonely, but I have no car and no one will take me home to get my car until my birthday (a week from now) and I have NOTHING TO DO until then. I'm considering volunteering to help out with field school for a week... this should be their first week in the field and my services will probably be appreciated. It's hot, though.

Did anyone else's high school charge 400-some dollars per AP class? I was discussing this with some people and they say AP classes were free and they just had to pay for the test at their high school. I might have taken some AP classes if they weren't 400 dollars.

Kristie said:

Did anyone else's high school charge 400-some dollars per AP class? I was discussing this with some people and they say AP classes were free and they just had to pay for the test at their high school. I might have taken some AP classes if they weren't 400 dollars.

Hm...I didn't take any AP classes...but our high school's tuition is $7000/year/kid so what's another $400 :rolleyes: I'm guessing we would not have had to pay extra, but pay for the test, yes.

kellyahern said:

File this under "we all have our 'thing' ". We have U2, my sister has her all time favorite movie, JAWS. This is what she wants to drag me to next year (if they have it again):

http://www.mvy.com/jaws/

Is it sad that I think that sounds kind of cool? :reject:

I'm off house/dog sitting for the weekend... I'll be on here occasionally when I stop by home cause I'm going through email withdrawal!

:wave:

hippy said:

Is it sad that I think that sounds kind of cool? :reject:

I'm off house/dog sitting for the weekend... I'll be on here occasionally when I stop by home cause I'm going through email withdrawal!

:wave:

not sad at all :) I wouldn't mind going, but my sister and I had agreed (well, I thought we had agreed) to try for Ireland next summer :reject: Although she's made little effort to save up for it, so I don't know what's going to happen :reject:

Have fun dog sitting :)

:hug: Kristie :hug: August will be here before you know it :yes:

I woke up with a horrible headache this morning, and I didn't even do anything fun last night :madspit:

kellyahern said:

I woke up with a horrible headache this morning, and I didn't even do anything fun last night :madspit:

:hug:

On a brighter note, we got a letter yesterday stating that our daughter is in the top 5% of her college and now has an academic scholarship. :rockon: :dancing:

hippy said:

:hug: poor twin :hug:

*insert something comforting here* (I can't really think of anything super-comforting to say :( )

it's ok, there's not really anything super comforting TO say....
I'll see him for a couple weeks in august, and then he'll still be in texas and I'll go to connecticut and the situation will remain the same until I get my master's

so I'll be sad and lonely for a good while

I'll come visit you Kristie! In my...imaginary car...with my imaginary money...

I'm watching Vertigo with my dad. :cute:
He's SO annoying to watch movies with, he's like "Hey lookit that old panel truck!" "Hey, remember when we went to San Juan Batista?!"
Good thing I've seen this movie or i'd find it less hilarious and more infuriating. :D

according to CNN Tim Taylor made about $50,000 more a year than Uncle Phil from the Fresh Prince, yet Uncle Phil's house is so much nicer.

Tim probably had to spend it all on insurance.

I think I should go back to bed.

Kristie said:
according to CNN Tim Taylor made about $50,000 more a year than Uncle Phil from the Fresh Prince, yet Uncle Phil's house is so much nicer.

Tim probably had to spend it all on insurance.

I think I should go back to bed.

We saw the guy who played Uncle Phil do the Candelight Processional reading at EPCOT at Christmas a few years ago. He was good :up:

My Dad went over to my grandparents house on Sunday and they gave him a bunch of old photos (from the 1920's up until when my sister and I were little). It was really interesting seeing pictures of my grandparents when they were younger, and how my grandfather looks a lot like one of my cousins, and how my sister really looks my grandmother is a few pictures :).

Apparently, my grandfather was also in the mob :wink: j/k

b83e4dbd.jpg

Last edited:
I have a friend whose great grandfather WAS in the mob. Apparently he worked for Al Capone.
Her grandma tells a story about breaking her arm once and being taken to the hospital, but her dad was afraid that the police would find out it was his daughter ('cause someone else took her there) and he and his mob men invaded the hospital and stole her away. She rode home in a mob car with a big teddy bear in the back and a guy with a tommy gun.

I wasn't done.

Old pictures of your grandparents (and parents) are awesome though, it makes you realize that they were actual people before they were your grandparents.

Apparently my granddad was pretty studly.

We need to bring back the fedora.

Attachments

• scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 44
oh oh one more thing

Have any of you seen the mcdonald's commercial... um... with "move around" song, it's like the hip-hop commercial?

There's a guy in that commercial with The Pants on.

Kristie said:
I wasn't done.

Old pictures of your grandparents (and parents) are awesome though, it makes you realize that they were actual people before they were your grandparents.

Apparently my granddad was pretty studly.

We need to bring back the fedora.

:up:

Fedora's would be nice :)

I was just thinking about old pictures this weekend! I love to see old black and white photos, even if I don't know the people. It's like a whole other world...

:reject:

010731-u2.jpg

Adam: OMG. Did she just squeeze the charmin?
Bono: *giggles* I think she did.
Edge: Well, we can calculate the mathematical probability that she did, in fact, squeeze the charmin by dividing the...
Larry: Feck the charmin and your bleedin' probability, Edge... Who's up for a Guinness?

Another good shot of the pants

adamoct14.JPG

Anyway, can you tell I've been internet deprived for the past four days?

Which seems a little silly since I spend my entire day at work surfing the internet... :huh:

But I don't get to come HERE and see YOU GUYS while I'm at work...

And you know what... I've decided that I can live on my own and not be lonely or anything... as long as I have internet!

:reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom