I feel sad. Which U2 song could make me feel better?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by martha:
Just one problem: Bono's banana is not elevated.
lol!!! *is scandalized*
Heh, I like the bananannanananana in shades

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Sweet sweet little Mona she always wants to come over sweet sweet little Mona" -butchered Ramones~

"It's not what you're dreaming, But what you're gonna do"

"Your girl leans over and says, "Daddy, can you turn that radio up any louder?" ~Bruuuce!~

Originally posted by DML:
I dunno...it's a banana...the WHOLE thing looks elevated....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o my!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Sweet sweet little Mona she always wants to come over sweet sweet little Mona" -butchered Ramones~

"It's not what you're dreaming, But what you're gonna do"

"Your girl leans over and says, "Daddy, can you turn that radio up any louder?" ~Bruuuce!~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
every PLEBA girl should have a tape that is Bono singing:

?Mother mother - mother mother - mother mother - mother mother - if you weaaaarrrr thaat vvvveeeeelvet dreeess - mother mother - take my shirt - mother mother - mother mother - desiiiiiiiire - mother mother --baby please come home -- mother mother -- open the door let me unpack my case -- baby -- baby baby baby light my way -- oo great sea -- mother mother--mother mother -- mother mother -THAT GIRL THAT GIRL she's mine -- mother mother --blue eyed boy meets -- mother mother -- blue eyed boy meets a brown eyed girl -- THAT girl THAT girl --mother mother--Mother mother --suggestive EBTTRT grunt -- mother mother -- if you weeeaaarrr--suggestive HMTMKMKM grunts -- mother mother -- MOFO moothheeeerr -- THAT girl THAT girl -- Desire YEAH -- Desire YEAH -- THAT girl THAT girl -- mother mother --Sexy mamamama -- mother mother -- slow down child -- slow down my beating -- THAT girl THAT girl -- beating heart -- mother mother -- Desiiiiiiiire -- up through spiral staircase -- mother -- sexy mamama -- ONE hundred TWO hundred (from bullet) -- one love -- ALL I NEED (from Trip) -- mother mother -- If you can tie me down -- you can tear -- you can tear -- you can tear it up -- mother mother -- If you weeaaarr that -- THAT girl THAT girl"
biggrin.gif

I'm going to seriously try to make that mix! If it works, I'll share it with all of you.
smile.gif

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
I'm going to seriously try to make that mix! If it works, I'll share it with all of you.
smile.gif

*swooooooooooon* I could make that too if my family weren't always home!

I need the music to be really loud so it tapes well. My brothers would think I'm a goonie bird if I had Bono's suggestive noises blasting from my room...more than I have them now...um...heheh
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Sweet sweet little Mona she always wants to come over" -butchered Ramones~

WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT SOMEHOW

Okay, I have an mp3 of that mix now! It's not that good since I just used sound recorder, but it's decent. If anyone wants it, I'll be happy to email it!

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
Okay, I have an mp3 of that mix now! It's not that good since I just used sound recorder, but it's decent. If anyone wants it, I'll be happy to email it!
can I have it???
biggrin.gif
I tried gettin it from Winter's site but I couldn't

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Sweet sweet little Mona she always wants to come over" -butchered Ramones~

WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT SOMEHOW

Back
Top Bottom