I am slow...............................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madamc

Refugee
i didn't look into it either...

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

There are pics at U2tours.com.....
Stuart behind a cardboard cutout of Adam...................
confused.gif
confused.gif

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
There are pics at U2tours.com.....
Stuart behind a cardboard cutout of Adam...................
confused.gif
confused.gif

biggrin.gif
I want an Adam cardboard cutout!

------------------
Proud owner, maker and baker of THE U2 cookies.

Originally posted by Lilly:
biggrin.gif
I want an Adam cardboard cutout!

On second thought, I really should get one! I could take him on errands with me on Saturdays. We could go to Target (tar-jay) together and class it up! We could go to the library together and he could read a book about sarongs while I learn biology. Hell, he could come to my AP tests with me for good luck! That would be friggin hilarious! *dialing kinkos*

------------------

How do you get one of those made????
I have the perfect picture for one!
Maybe I'll look into that tomorrow..........

*Wasn't there a movie where someone carried a cardboard cutout around with them all the time????
Oh yeah, it's called "Mrs.Clayton's obsession has gone a step too far"

Would someone mind doing a "recap" for me on the Brat awards from last month...........
maybe I wasn't paying attention(well, obviously)
Why wasn't Adam there?
This is embarassing...............
Thank you,
Mrs.Clayton

------------------
mrs_clayton@hotmail.com

The band did not attend but sent a videotaped message and performance of a Ramones song. The Adam cardboard cutout was probably a joke made by someone.

How do you get one of those made????
I have the perfect picture for one!
Maybe I'll look into that tomorrow..........

*Wasn't there a movie where someone carried a cardboard cutout around with them all the time????
Oh yeah, it's called "Mrs.Clayton's obsession has gone a step too far"

Good news Mrs. C, Kinkos does it. It's tricky though. You need to get as big a pic of his WHOLE body (I know, it'll be a problem for you
wink.gif
) that's not blurry as you can. Then take it into kinkos. They said it's expensive, they didn't give me a price 'cos it's on a picture to picture basis. HOWEVER, they're really realistic, so I'm getting one of him as a poptart. I think that when I go to college, Adam will come too and my roommate will be forced to love Adam too. So that's all.

------------------

I was thinking about doing half-Adam cutout....from the waist up. that way he could easily sit in my passenger seat in my car and we could drive around together.
It would probably be cheaper too..........

I was thinking about doing half-Adam cutout....from the waist up. that way he could easily sit in my passenger seat in my car and we could drive around together.

But don't try to drive in the carpool lanes! The cops will be mad!

------------------

Wait, y'know why this would be great? I sing in my car at the top of my lungs (with the music loud enough to drown out my terrible voice) and then it would look like Im singing to Adam! That is feckin hilarious! I wanna leave work now so I can go do that....*looks around for boss*

------------------

Back
Top Bottom