Hey ylimeu2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I just wanted you to know that I LOVE your avatar. And I have one small question :D Can you maybe post the pic of your avatar for me here, if you have a bigger version? Cause I always find myself droolin over your tiny little pic lol. If you can't or don't wanna then don't worry about it, I will live, life gos on lol :wink:
Thanx, see ya :wave:

Can do. Glad you like it. It's Edge's profile, which I have a thing about.

Here you go...

edgeprofile3.jpg

By the way, it came from that website Jam Jar came across a few days ago. I don't have the link handy, but it's in her original post about it.

:scream: I used to have that picture without the writing on it but I can't find it anywhere now. The one I have saved in snapfish is really blurry for some reason :mad:

I don't know if anyone's asked before, but what interview are those pictures from? Anyone know? :help:

Thanks! I'll have to try and track it down. Atleast I have the cover as a guide.

Now I remember why I stopped going to ebay. I just went to look for the Propaganda issue, didn't find it, and bid on 6 different items to comfort myself. :reject:

I looked too before I posted that picture. I wanted to see if I could find the actual issue #. I guess I could have mentioned that it's not on ebay to save you the trip over there ;)

:lol: Too late now! Just keep your fingers crossed that I don't win them all.

Back
Top Bottom