Help, can someone please get the watermark off this gorgeous Bono pic?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Savannah

The Fly
I posted this at the end of the other thread but guess no one clicks on it anymore, so I'm desperate!! This is a pic of Bono from that movie thing a couple days ago and it's so incredible and gorgeous I want a copy of it but damn that watermark on his face! Is there somebody who can take it off or tell me how? This pic is too hot to be ruined. Thank you!

390283v.jpg

Savannah said:
I posted this at the end of the other thread but guess no one clicks on it anymore, so I'm desperate!! This is a pic of Bono from that movie thing a couple days ago and it's so incredible and gorgeous I want a copy of it but damn that watermark on his face! Is there somebody who can take it off or tell me how? This pic is too hot to be ruined. Thank you!

390283v.jpg

if you go back to the original thread I've just got rid of the watermark and posted it there for you

hope its ok - I've never really done that before! I tend to just look at photoshop and go :help: *how do I use this bloody package* :laugh:

Lu

:)

Here's Savannah's pic fixed by bammo2

bonolovely2.jpg

Here's the one I made earlier from the smaller pic with the woman

bonolovely.jpg

:love: :cute:

THANKS VERY MUCH!!!!!!

bonolovely2.jpg

:yes: :drool: :up: :dance: :bow: :happy:

Beautiful!! bammo2 you're an artist! It's perfect! U2Kitten thanks for posting them I want that avatar! The other pics are very nice as well, too cool! :yes:

bammo2 said:

Maybe I've found my calling in life - if only there was a job that just involved playing with pictures of Bono all day. Obviously it would pay really well too

yeah, I wouldn't mind a job like that.....:yes: :sigh:

WOW!!!!!!

:kiss: :love: :drool: :flirt: :tongue:

These are all so hot! I hope I've started something here! We can take more watermarks out of more pics and post them! Thank you bammo2 I appreciate this so much!! Keep it up we would love to see more!! :happy:

All hail the Watermark woman!!

:bow:<-------I'm not worthy!

Last edited:
hippyactress said:
More More! lol

Those are REALLY good :)

Yes please! He looks wonderful! Thank you 'watermark lady' and I look forward to your next productions! :up:

I had a lil room left on my boom account so I'll post some! :)

maroons.jpg

bonoshades.jpg

HELP!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!

I cannot open these attachments and they sound so wonderful. When I click on the link all I get is the Interference logo- Would any of you kind people be willing to actually post these pics??? Or if you know why I can only see the logo-let me know- :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Thank you all!!!!!

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!

EyesMakeACircle said:
HELP!!!!!!!

I cannot open these attachments and they sound so wonderful. When I click on the link all I get is the Interference logo- Would any of you kind people be willing to actually post these pics??? Or if you know why I can only see the logo-let me know- :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Thank you all!!!!!

Okay check out the post before yours, that girl posted 2 of of them.

AND DID I MENTION HE IS HOT!! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom