Happy Retirement greeneyedgirl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHoney

Blue Crack Distributor
A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are R
To my Loveslave :heart:

Happy Retirement :lol:

All my Love Wildy :kiss:

Happy Memories :love:

008_08_0002.jpg

010_10_0002.jpg

012_12_0002.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: I was like that when I didn't know either.... if the girls don't mind it I'd tell you the story :sexywink: but I need their permission,and if they come here to give that they can post it no?

RedrocksU2 said:
A pleban thing? :drool:

:yes: It's a pleban thing. :sexywink:

GG you don't need permission to tell it. :hug:

Basically when U2 played Chicago in September 2005 a bunch of us went to the shows together ( most of the original girls from this thread ) and after the show we all met up at the hotel where, Wild, VP and VP's daughter sarah were staying. It was my birthday that night and Wild's the night after so the girls had got us a birthday cake ( :bestcakeever::drool: ) and GG1 had got the candles. In her rush she'd bought candles for a "Happy Retirement". :lmao: As you can see from the above pics, we spent ages having a laugh and doing anagrams out of them.

:bestbirthdayever::lol::heart:

Someone post the cake picture, am at work and don't have time. :drool:

Happy birthday GG! Hope it was good! :)

:shifty: I remember saving the cake pic waaaaaay back at the time when you guys 1st posted it.... because it was very yummy looking.... I have it somewhere :lol:

I don't think I was even registered here yet... I was still mostly over in Zootopia, but I remember seeing the cake pic and saving it because it was great :giggle:

:wave:

bonocakebonoishotbday9-21-2005Chica.jpg

greeneyedgirl said:
I remember the look on the girls faces when they had to decide where to cut :ohmy:

Wild couldn't resist the HD :lol:

Thanks to Ruffian for the cake :hug:

:wink: now THERE's a surprise.... Wild... aiming for that.....:lmao:

:drool: it looks so good tho...

:hmm: but does nayone have the original picture? I've never seen it I think!

Gg you silly girl you asked that same question two years ago and I sent it to you... here ya go AGAIN.. :giggle:

bonocake.jpg

Back
Top Bottom