Happy New Year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hanover

The Fly
What a start to the new year it's been, I had such a fabulous Christmas and when I went online in the new year I discovered much to my utter amazement that my little forum had won a U2FA Gold Award, now I know how Bono felt accepting a Grammy. Thank for all your support ...you're the best!! Catch you later!

Emilie.my friend, how are you? Christmas was absolutely brilliant last year, I really enjoyed it, my best one in many years. When did you return to France? Are you staying home indefinitely or shall you return to Ireland again. How is everything with you...strange after all the frantic and exciting times we had at the studio that within a brief time things should revert again to normal. I do hope you'll keep in touch and Happy New Year to you.

Thanks Kelly. I appreciate it. It's reassuring to know that even in such a competitive age where everything has a commercial slant that U2 fans still offer their support to fans like me. Thanks again. Your support is duly noted and very much appreciated! Have a fabulous 2004!

well, i am back to ireland now:wink:!! i was in france just for Xmas and new year's day... i am back to Galway since the 9th of january... and i am going to Dublin tomorrow:up:, a friend of mine is coming, just for the week end... i know bono is not here:sad:, but, we never know, something could happen, everything is possible :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom